The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (299/371) > >>

RachelLeVega:
I have been re-watching season 2, and goodness, do I have some new what ifs. :lol:

1. In Leg 2, Peggy & Claire were pressured by teams to do the hanggliding Detour in the following morning. Considering it was late at night, how much further in the race would the Gutsy Grannies go had they performed the metal detecting option and found their "bus to Iguaçu Falls" clue before the crack of dawn?

2. In Leg 4, Shola & Doyin encountered the Paul & Amie curse of being lost in an African desert. How far would they last if they had magically found the Matterhorn Sand Dune in the same placement they had picked up their clue at Swakopmund lighthouse?

3. In Leg 7, Mary began feeling sick during the bitter tea Detour and after a while knew they were in last and dined at a casual Chinese restaurant. What if Mary & Peach finished the drink without much struggle and met the hours of operation required to perform the Roadblock?

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: Platrium on July 21, 2015, 06:33:48 AM ---TAR26:
What if the Monaco leg was Leg 5 and the German leg was Leg 6?

My guess for Leg 5: Still the same with Bergen & Kurt out. :funny: It's just that they won't be gravely behind. They'll just get a penalty that might kick them out.

--- End quote ---
A question is arisen if leg 4 in Thailand was self-driving car leg (after the detour) would Harley & Jon survived over Bergen & Kurt who can't drive themselves

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on July 29, 2015, 09:51:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on July 21, 2015, 06:33:48 AM ---TAR26:
What if the Monaco leg was Leg 5 and the German leg was Leg 6?

My guess for Leg 5: Still the same with Bergen & Kurt out. :funny: It's just that they won't be gravely behind. They'll just get a penalty that might kick them out.

--- End quote ---
A question is arisen if leg 4 in Thailand was self-driving car leg (after the detour) would Harley & Jon survived over Bergen & Kurt who can't drive themselves

--- End quote ---

I doubt they'll use gear stick in Thailand leg (Esp. in Bangkok) but if they did, then yeah, Bergen & Kurt would probably got huge of penalty that make Harley & Jon survive.

I highly doubt they'll ever drive themselves in Bangkok though, it can easily causes accident that WRP wouldn't want to deal with due to huge load of Motorcyclists, jaywalking, merchants on the road and crazy traffic in Morning and Evening.

toanglobal:
in TAR 21 if Caitlin & Brittany's cyclerishaw didn't miss the U-turn board, I thought they would survive and Gary & Will ousted in indonesia (still 9th place curse for earliest team got U-turned at that time)
Leg 4 They might have a chance to survive if they choose the Pound the Cotton detour
From Leg 5 to leg 8, Monster trucks and the rockers eliminated for taking a MRT and losing passport, respectively
Leg 9 Caitlin & Britany might follow the twins' idea for U-turn Abbie & Ryan
F4 contains Twins, Blondes, Goat farmers and the chips 

Platrium:
TAR21 What-ifs usually depend on whether a team would unlucky end up on Abbie & Ryan and Josh & Brent's flight or not.  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version