The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (292/371) > >>

scruffs:
What if Jeff and Lyda picked the Sake detour?

Platrium:

--- Quote from: scruffs on July 01, 2015, 04:02:31 AM ---What if Jeff and Lyda picked the Sake detour?

--- End quote ---

Leg 1: My guess is that Libby & CJ will be out. It could be Mike & Rochelle if they receive the U-turn, but with their cab that leg, I think they'll make it.
Leg 2: Hayley & Blair gone here, this early. :(
Leg 3: NEL
Leg 4: New Kids with same flight problem.
Leg 5: Bergen & Kurt with same car problem. :lol:
Leg 6: Jeff & Jackie or Jeff & Lyda out here.
Leg 7: NEL
Leg 8: Aly & Steve probably with the bad luck they had on the previous leg.
Leg 9: NEL
Leg 10: Matt & Ashley still at the back of the pack.
Leg 11: ZHPS

Conclusion: Blair & Hayley gets replaced. :ascared

Platrium:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on July 01, 2015, 03:51:57 AM ---If Dennis & Isabelle in TAR 26 and Jelani & Jenny in TAR 25

--- End quote ---

Jenny & Jelani... hard to answer, and very out of place since they are a blind dating team.

As for Dennis & Isabelle, I assume they won't be a strong team based on their performance in TAR25, but let's see.
If Dennis & Isabelle replaces Jenny & Jelani for TAR26:
Leg 1: Jeff & Jackie wins EP. Jeff & Lyda out.
Leg 2: Libby & CJ out still.
Leg 3: NEL
Leg 4: New Kids out.
Leg 5: Bergen & Kurt out.
Leg 6: Jeff & Jackie or Dennis & Isabelle, but let's say it's Dennis & Isabelle.
Leg 7: NEL
Leg 8: Aly & Steve out.
Leg 9: NEL
Leg 10: Matt & Ashley out.
Leg 11: ZHPS

Conclusion: Replace Jenny & Jelani with Jeff & Jackie. :lol: I honestly doubt Dennis & Isabelle will make it very far.

Platrium:
What if TAR20's Leg 3 roadblock's penalty for not finishing the task was 4 hours instead of 2 hours? What if Dave & Rachel were eliminated in 9th place? :lol:

TARloveit:

--- Quote from: Platrium on July 04, 2015, 03:39:27 AM ---What if TAR20's Leg 3 roadblock's penalty for not finishing the task was 4 hours instead of 2 hours? What if Dave & Rachel were eliminated in 9th place? :lol:

--- End quote ---
Rachel & Dave would've finished the leg in 7th, having a small lead over Vanessa & Ralph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version