The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (287/371) > >>

Platrium:
What if Jason & Amy risked themselves at the fast forward and ended up being the last team to arrive? How well could Tim & Danny continue?

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on June 02, 2015, 02:34:12 AM ---I'm not sure if this had already been posted, but here, if already posted please quote the post, I'm too lazy to lurk again.

What if Uchenna & Joyce were in TAR 6 instead of TAR 7? Would they do well?

Assuming only for tasks, not replacing teams.

--- End quote ---

Purest spec since I have no idea about their performance during season 7, only watch them on 11.

They're likely to survive to F5 Sri Lanka. Since teams that got booted before F5 all go home because their own fetal mistakes. (Avi & Joe lost their way to Blue Lagoon, Meredith & Maria's incompetence in all tasks, Lena & Kristy's 8-hour-hell RB, Senegal NEL, Don & MJ get lost in Germany, Gus & Hera's wrong detour choice in Hungary, Corsica NEL, Jonathan & Victoria misread the clue in Ethiopia) They're likely to survive Sri Lanka though since they seemed to be calm enough and likely to not forget the ticket at lion's rock. Now come the china, can't predict anything since the lock RB is pure luck task. But they're very likely to make it to F4 and have a chance to win.

--- Quote from: Platrium on June 02, 2015, 06:54:40 AM ---What if Jason & Amy risked themselves at the fast forward and ended up being the last team to arrive? How well could Tim & Danny continue?

--- End quote ---

Leg 6: Jason & Amy out.
Leg 7: Probably bunnies still got NEL'd.
Leg 8: Bunnies's still out.  :(
Leg 9: This is interesting since I'm not sure how long Nicole will figure the music RB out had Amy's not there to help her. But my gut say Ice Girl survive and ER doc go home.
Leg 10: NEL, likely Leo & Jamal since they're switching detour like crazy. Ice Girl got advantage from makeup challenge and Tim & Danny are likely stick with searching challenge. (And Tim & Danny probably done the makeup quicker than L&J since they don't have to shave. :lol:)
Leg 11: This is hard to predict. I think Tim & Marie is a confirm for F3 since Marie nailed that RB wonderfully. MAYBE Leo & Jamal and Ice Girl are helping each other to make both of them to F3 together OR Ice Girl out since assembling the robot is really physical and they'll have disadvantage against two other men. (And I don't think they are good at detail either since they misread the clue about Zoo's detour in Leg 9 and spent LONG time at dating detour and spotting name RB in Leg 7)
So Likely F3 will be:
- Tim & Marie / Leo & Jamal / Ice Girl  OR
- Tim & Marie / Leo & Jamal / Tim & Danny
The final result is up in the all though since that freaking helicopter task (I hate it with a passion) is so ridiculous and luck-base.

Lemontail:
What if TAR never filmed and aired Family Edition, just a regular season?

We could have 14 million average viewers in TAR 8, then 15 million viewers in TAR 9, then 16 million viewer in TAR 10, and rise continues...., because I'm see in TAR ratings table, that TAR 5 averaged 10 million, then 6 had 11 million, then 7 had average 13 million viewers. So it will rise? Or not?  :funny:

TARloveit:
I liked FE so I don't want that to not be a thing  :stare
But yes, we might have more viewers because TAR was steadily rising before that season aired.

Jobby:
What if Jeff and Jackie were not eliminated randomly in their leg, do you think they would have gone on to win the race?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version