Jobby:

--- Quote from: Platrium on February 28, 2015, 07:46:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: cbacbacba1 on February 27, 2015, 10:39:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on February 27, 2015, 08:43:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on February 27, 2015, 02:28:49 PM ---Tar 26:

What if Rochelle and Mike didn't UTurn Jeff & Lyda
What if Jeff and Lyda Uturned CJ and Libby

--- End quote ---
I think if Rochelle & Mike hadn't U-Turned Jeff & Lyda, J&L would have still been eliminated. They were on their 10th trial in the World Order Detour while Libby & CJ finished the task after 8 attempts. Jeff & Lyda took a total of 23 attempts, probably at a subtler pace, to finish so I think regardless of Libby & CJ's Tokyo tram fiasco, the amount of trial and errors still would have done the older dating team in.

However, if Jeff & Lyda U-Turned Libby & CJ instead of Jeff & Jackie, then Libby & CJ would have been eliminated.

--- End quote ---
Jeff & Lyda reached the u-turn board before Libby& CJ
Even they do not u-turn Libby& CJ , they still have great chance to reach the pit-stop first and survive

--- End quote ---

If Jeff & Lyda weren't U-turned, they would've survived, probably even past Leg 2. ???

--- End quote ---

And hopefully send Hayley and Blair home.

toanglobal:
1)If Amanda & Kris got 30 minutes penalty instead of Auto U-turn, would they survive leg 2
2)If TAR 22 final was hold in Alaska and TAR 23 final in DC, would Jamy and hockey bros still win?

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on March 05, 2015, 03:54:04 AM ---1)If Amanda & Kris got 30 minutes penalty instead of Auto U-turn, would they survive leg 2
2)If TAR 22 final was hold in Alaska and TAR 23 final in DC, would Jamy and hockey bros still win?

--- End quote ---
1) I'd say the penalty would have elapsed the same amount of time as the aboriginee spit art so I don't think Amanda & Kris would survive Leg 2. Maybe if I could check back to TAR18 in a reach, I'll have a clearer thought, but I'm adamant about my surmise as of right now. :gnome

2) This one is hard to say because both Juneau and D.C. held a luck task that equalized the final three (flour bomb drop and suitcases Switchback). I'd call it safe and say they could both still win.

Jobby:
What if Hayley is a witch and they are actually filming the Blair Witch Project series? ....................

G.B.:
She isn't...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version