The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (267/371) > >>

Kamineko:
I just re-watched TAR18 and have some "What If" questions. I think I'll post every time I finished watching one episode...

Leg 1 (United States > Australia)
1. What if there's no trouble on the first flight (carrying everyone except Gary & Mallory, Kisha & Jen, and Amanda & Kris) and it arrived on time (90 minutes before the second flight)? Who will win the Express Pass?
2. In case the second flight arrived first, what if Jet & Cord didn't miss the ferry to Manly and join with everyone? Who will arrive last at the Pit Stop?

TARloveit:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on December 29, 2014, 05:10:46 AM ---I just re-watched TAR18 and have some "What If" questions. I think I'll post every time I finished watching one episode...

Leg 1 (United States > Australia)
1. What if there's no trouble on the first flight (carrying everyone except Gary & Mallory, Kisha & Jen, and Amanda & Kris) and it arrived on time (90 minutes before the second flight)? Who will win the Express Pass?
Most likely Zev & Justin because they performed pretty well that leg, if I recall correctly.
2. In case the second flight arrived first, what if Jet & Cord didn't miss the ferry to Manly and join with everyone? Who will arrive last at the Pit Stop?
I think it might be Kisha & Jen, because Mallory and Amanda both helped each other out during that task, I think.

--- End quote ---
Answers are in bold.

BritishTARFan:
What if the routes of Tar 24 and Tar 25 were switched

Genius:
What if Colin and Christie did not have that flat tyre in the final leg? Could they have won, despite catching a later flight to Dallas?

TARloveit:
What if Rob & Sheila outran the Chippendales to the Pit Stop in Leg 1 of TAR21?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version