The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (250/371) > >>

Gingerbeasts:
What If JaCara survive their eliminations on TAR18?? I mean I can see them going to Final 3 tbh

LFelix:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on October 04, 2014, 07:03:51 PM ---TAR3
What if Gina & Sylvia arrived at the Puente de Ixtla Pit Stop in 11th and eliminated Derek & Drew?

--- End quote ---
In Leg 2,they could either go for the Fast Forward,or other team would go for it and I think they would fight for last place with Tramel & Talicia. Let's assume they go for the FF.
In Leg 3,Dennis & Andrew had all sorts of problems with their flight,so they would survive easily.
In Leg 4,Heather & Eve commit that stupid mistake with the taxi and are eliminated.
In Leg 5,it had that thing with teams putting gas on their tanks instead of diesel. If they don't do that,Michael & Kathy are eliminated in this leg and Aaron & Arianne are eliminated in Leg 6 because they are too far behind.
In Leg 7,Andre & Damon's cab got them completely lost and they are eliminated.
Legs 8 and 9 are NEL.
In Leg 10,John Vito & Jill had trouble finding the Detour and navigating through Singapore and Gina & Sylvia could survive again.
In Leg 11,Ken & Gerard lost some time trying to find the Roadblock and are eliminated.
Leg 12 doesn't matter.
In Leg 13,it's all about taxis,so they could be the first F/F to win The Amazing Race!

TARloveit:

--- Quote from: Gingerbeasts on November 28, 2014, 10:53:43 AM ---What If JaCara survive their eliminations on TAR18?? I mean I can see them going to Final 3 tbh

--- End quote ---
Zev/Justin elim'd in their place, so that's strong competition out.
Margie/Luke still have tea problems which probably makes them safe too.
Ron/Christina had the whole holy men thing which took them way too long.
Jet/Cord had to backtrack for the length of Liechtenstein, plus they could be U-Turned too.
Kent/Vyxsin's game-losing 30 minute penalty for taking a cab to a nearby place.
Flight Time/Big Easy struggling with the 11th leg, although Jaime/Cara might struggle themselves.

In other words, they can easily make the F4 thanks to the other teams' fatal mistakes, although winning is a different thing. Kisha/Jen ran a fairly flawless finale leg.

NMC:

--- Quote from: Gingerbeasts on November 28, 2014, 10:53:43 AM ---What If JaCara survive their eliminations on TAR18?? I mean I can see them going to Final 3 tbh

--- End quote ---

Leg 5 - Zev & Justin Eliminated
Leg 6 - It depends whether they remember the flavour of the tea or not, but I can't see them doing as bad as Luke, so Margie & Luke would most likely still be eliminated.
Leg 7 - I don't think they would have as much trouble at the RB as Ron, so Ron & Christina still eliminated.
Leg 8 - NEL
Leg 9 - This is a tricky one, because I would imagine Jaime & Cara would be in danger of being U-Turned, but if they complete the RB on the first try, then Cowboys would still be out.
Leg 10 - Can't call this Leg because it was so close.  If they survive here, I think it would be only barely.  Forgot Kent & Vyxsin had a penalty for taking a taxi. :lol:  Jaime & Cara would probably survive.
Leg 11 - As cheerleaders they would have no problem with the RB, but it would depend on whether they could beat the Globes, if the can they'll make the Final 3, and Globes will be out.
Leg 12 - Final 3 would be Jaime & Cara, Gary & Mallory and Kisha & Jen.  Hard to predict, but Kisha & Jen did so well that I don't think Jamie & Cara could win.

Jobby:
So many what ifs. Must be a big Jaime and Cara fan. LOL. The girls would have never made the final 3 against those competitors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version