The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (243/371) > >>

toanglobal:
In TAR 20, if no bus were damaged, Nairy & Jaime would be eliminated in Buenos Aires, what happened later for Dave & CHerrie
In TAR 22, if Carol Jen eliminated in Bora Bora 1, would Pwinnie be called back to TAR 24 and result in this case

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on August 18, 2014, 08:59:22 AM ---In TAR 20, if no bus were damaged, Nairy & Jaime would be eliminated in Buenos Aires, what happened later for Dave & CHerrie
In TAR 22, if Carol Jen eliminated in Bora Bora 1, would Pwinnie be called back to TAR 24 and result in this case

--- End quote ---

1. If they survive Paraguay, they may have a chance at final six the most.
2. Epic Rivalry with Dave & Connor in All-Stars. A potential bitch-fight with Rachel might be interesting.  :funny:

My question: What if there was no Unfinished Business and TAR All-Stars 2 was Season 20? Assume that Season 19's cast was casted for 18 and Season 20's cast was for 19, and both were plain vanilla seasons (no Double U-turn or Hazard). Who would be casted and who would win?

What if it was Season 19?

NMC:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on August 19, 2014, 07:31:39 AM ---My question: What if there was no Unfinished Business and TAR All-Stars 2 was Season 20? Assume that Season 19's cast was casted for 18 and Season 20's cast was for 19, and both were plain vanilla seasons (no Double U-turn or Hazard). Who would be casted and who would win?

--- End quote ---

There would be so many great teams to choose from, but here's who I think would have the best chance of getting a call back.

Kynt & Vyxsin
Margie & Luke
Jaime & Cara
Flight Time & Big Easy
Jet & Cord
Brooke & Claire
Andy & Tommy
Amani & Marcus
Bill & Cathi
Mark & Bopper
Brendan & Rachel

Wow, I've blown my own mind with how great that would be for a season. :o

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on August 19, 2014, 07:31:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: toanglobal on August 18, 2014, 08:59:22 AM ---In TAR 20, if no bus were damaged, Nairy & Jaime would be eliminated in Buenos Aires, what happened later for Dave & CHerrie

--- End quote ---

2. Epic Rivalry with Dave & Connor in All-Stars. A potential bitch-fight with Rachel might be interesting.  :funny:

My question: What if there was no Unfinished Business and TAR All-Stars 2 was Season 20? Assume that Season 19's cast was casted for 18 and Season 20's cast was for 19, and both were plain vanilla seasons (no Double U-turn or Hazard). Who would be casted and who would win?

--- End quote ---
Dave & Cherrie could go further top 6, at Tanzania 2 Art/JJ would U-turn Brenchel and Brenchel U-turn Ranessa, and Mopper RB problem in leg 9 and 10

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on August 19, 2014, 08:57:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: redskevin88 on August 19, 2014, 07:31:39 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Dave & Cherrie could go further top 6, at Tanzania 2 Art/JJ would U-turn Brenchel and Brenchel U-turn Ranessa, and Mopper RB problem in leg 9 and 10

--- End quote ---

Somehow I doubt Dave & Cherrie would last long... gut feeling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version