The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (241/371) > >>

Platrium:
The Cowboys will survive the morse code detour. So Jordan & Jeff will be eliminated in 8th, Brent & Caite in 7th, Steve & Allie in 6th, Louie & Michael in 5th, Dan & Jordan in 4th. I think Joe & Heidi has a chance on making it to the F3.

If Cowboys end their race early in TAR16, they might be called back for UB, but they won't be called back for All-Stars 2. On the replacement, I'm not sure.

toanglobal:
if Kaylani & Lisa can't retrive a passport, leg 2 would became a normal elimination leg and Ethan/Jenna would survive after their mistake (Ron & Bill still went home)
Leg 3 Survivor winners most likely beat Liz & Marie in foot race
Leg 4 Non-elimination leg
Leg 5 it depends who got a better bus, if Jeremy & Sandy eliminated in Bangkok, what happened later?

Platrium:
As long as they get good luck, if Ethan & Jenna survived, I think they will be in the F3.

toanglobal:
TAR 22
if Dave were not injured in Bora Bora 2 and JJ couple still handover 2nd EP to father/son cancer survivors but JJ EP idiot, I thought Youtube & Hockey Bros would be U-turned in leg 5, but both of them survived because the Chuck/Wynona detour problem
In leg 7 Pam/Winnie might have a better donkey corps and Matie went home at botswana 2
two question arose
1.Who would be eliminated in switzerland
2.Would the father/son know the earlier flight to Edinburg
TAR 17
If Russia 1 were an elimination leg and Russia 2 were NEL, what happened later for Micheal/Kevin, who would be U-turned in leg 9?

Declive:
I think the U-Turns would stay the same , and Michael/Kevin would reach the final 4 and than who knows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version