The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (235/371) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Airlines on June 14, 2014, 03:54:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 13, 2014, 11:22:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on June 13, 2014, 11:16:46 PM ---TAR24: What if Brenchel fell for the 9th place curse instead of YouTube getting eliminated in 9th?

--- End quote ---

YouTube would be eliminated on another leg and our F5 would be utter garbage with 4 all male teams and Caroline/Jen.

--- End quote ---

JJ?!?

--- End quote ---

JJ out in Rome either way b/c of Via John Keats

RachelLeVega:
In TAR8, what if Tammy Gaghan found the red bean during the coffee plantation Roadblock first? How would the Gaghans place once they fly into the Mountain Time Zone?

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on June 14, 2014, 09:51:43 AM ---In TAR8, what if Tammy Gaghan found the red bean during the coffee plantation Roadblock first? How would the Gaghans place once they fly into the Mountain Time Zone?

--- End quote ---
The Weavers would be out in Leg 6.
Leg 7 is a NEL. The Gaghans were good navigators, so they wouldn't be last.
Leg 8- I think they would struggle at the Detour compared to other teams, but Paolos were too far behind.
Leg 9 is a NEL.
Leg 10- I think its safe to say that they'd struggle at the coal task. I think that even if they beat the Godlewskis to the Midpoint, they'd be eliminated in Montana.
the F3 would be the Godlewskis, the Linzes, and the Bransens. I think that the Linzes would still win.

Platrium:
The Gaghans, at least they went a little far. They really look like a strong team, but one mistake in Leg 2 got them stuck in the back of the pack for the rest of the race. :(

Anyway, I still think the Linzes would win, but what if the Linzes were eliminated in the 1st leg? (They got 2nd to the last IIRC.)

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: Platrium on June 17, 2014, 08:02:45 AM ---The Gaghans, at least they went a little far. They really look like a strong team, but one mistake in Leg 2 got them stuck in the back of the pack for the rest of the race. :(

--- End quote ---

They were bunched in Leg 5 AND Leg 6 IIRC, so we can't blame their poor performances in Leg 2 for those legs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version