The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (3/371) > >>

Jobby:
What if the F8 of TAR Allstars (11) is a NEL and Rob and Amber are still on the race. Do you think they would have gone on to the F3? :cmaslol

Glamazon Racer:
What if Toni & Dallas and Zev & Justin had not lost their passports on TAR13 and TAR15 respectively?

My Answer: I'd put Toni & Dallas in the Final Three, knocking Ken & Tina out, and I'm sure Toni & Dallas would finish second, at worst. As for Zev & Justin, they could've made it quite far on TAR15 as well!

--- Quote from: Joab on December 14, 2011, 10:09:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 10:06:28 AM ---Awesome questions, Prophet!

Here's an interesting couple regarding one of my favourite bickering couples of all time:

What if Victoria had thrown her backpack like Jonathan said, during the footrace in Germany?

What if Jonathan & Victoria took the correct number of donkeys?! :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't want to think about those questions. I'm just happy they got eliminated. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

:cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol

Flamant:

--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 10:10:06 AM ---What if Dustin & Kandice hadn't driven past the olive grinding challenge in Morocco? (TAR10) :cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4

--- End quote ---

Rob & Kimberly would have been marked for elimination, but since they came in first in the next leg and Dustin & Kandace last, it would not have change anything I think :cmas5

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 14, 2011, 10:11:04 AM ---What if the F8 of TAR Allstars (11) is a NEL and Rob and Amber are still on the race. Do you think they would have gone on to the F3? :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I think they probably would, especially because Teri & Ian and Joe & Bill were eliminated after being so far behind and Uchenna & Joyce made their flight mistake. But if they had won TAR11, at least it would've been better than Eric & Danielle... :cmas11

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Flamant on December 14, 2011, 10:13:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 10:10:06 AM ---What if Dustin & Kandice hadn't driven past the olive grinding challenge in Morocco? (TAR10) :cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4

--- End quote ---

Rob & Kimberly would have been marked for elimination, but since they came in first in the next leg and Dustin & Kandace last, it would not have change anything I think :cmas5

--- End quote ---

Good point! :cmas16 I had forgotten that Rob & Kimberly won the next leg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version