The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (220/371) > >>

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Platrium on April 26, 2014, 11:18:15 AM ---That's pretty hard to tell. :( Especially since it's a luck task.

--- End quote ---

Yeap; but if we go with the check in order then Lori & Bolo eliminated in Sweden.

Platrium:
TAR22: What if the Swiss leg was a NEL, and the German leg was an EL?

NMC:

--- Quote from: Platrium on April 28, 2014, 08:22:58 AM ---TAR22: What if the Swiss leg was a NEL, and the German leg was an EL?

--- End quote ---

It depends on whether Cynona could complete the Speed Bump fast enough, for argument sake, lets say the speed bump was quick to complete, then I would say Roller Derby out Leg 9.
Leg 10 - Youtube still U-Turned as Chynona wouldn't be seen as a big enough threat, and if I recall they were kinda in the Alliance that didn't like Youtube?  ??? Anywho, Youtube eliminated.
Leg 11 - Country eliminated. Chuck seems like he would've completed the Bog Snorkling easily, and Country were too far behind to catch up.
Final 3 - Max & Katie, Bates & Anthony, Chynona. All depends on luck at the Suitcase RB, but Hockey most likely still win.

Jimmer:
In Leg 11 Wynona probably would have to do the RB, not Chuck because of RB counts, so I think Chynona would be eliminated.

Keepcopz:
In TAR23 leg3, What if Bunnies made an exchange with the Exes to give them the Express Pass and they will tell them how to get the name on the standby list earlier? Would Marie accept this offer? And could they go more further with the pass in their pack?

What if the double your money is back for Season 22-24 and the team that win Second leg got 2 express pass instead? This may change the entire race completely...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version