The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (218/371) > >>

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Platrium on April 21, 2014, 07:58:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 20, 2014, 08:42:14 PM ---A TAR16 and TAR24 scenario (non-Cowboys question): Jody did not get kicked in the head by a cow, her and Shannon were able to outrun the detectives to the Pit Stop, then got far enough to be in all-stars (24).

If Jody & Shannon had made the season instead of Caroline & Jennifer, how far would they have gotten if good road vehicle luck is granted on their side meaning they don't get lost or suffer a car malfunction?

--- End quote ---

Show contentLeg 1: Twinnies will be working with Afghanimals during this time since CaroJen is not around to pull the Twinnies down. Frankly, I don't think Grandma will make it past this leg. :( It's not about lick in vehicles, but I think it's the luck from the Canton Tower bubbles.
Leg 2: Mark & Mallory eliminated. Cowboys still have their 2nd EP.
Leg 3: YouTube got really bad luck.
Leg 4: NEL
Leg 5: Margie & Luke got terrible luck with the flights.
Leg 6: NEL, Globetrotters will probably arrive last.
Leg 7: JJ got bad cab luck.
Leg 8: Globes will be too far behind.
F5: Twinnies, Dave & Connor, Cowboys, Brenchel, Afghanimals
--- End quote ---
YES TWINNIES AND AFGHANIMALS IN F5! GO TWINNIES GO!

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Platrium on April 21, 2014, 07:58:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 20, 2014, 08:42:14 PM ---A TAR16 and TAR24 scenario (non-Cowboys question): Jody did not get kicked in the head by a cow, her and Shannon were able to outrun the detectives to the Pit Stop, then got far enough to be in all-stars (24).

If Jody & Shannon had made the season instead of Caroline & Jennifer, how far would they have gotten if good road vehicle luck is granted on their side meaning they don't get lost or suffer a car malfunction?

--- End quote ---

Show contentLeg 1: Twinnies will be working with Afghanimals during this time since CaroJen is not around to pull the Twinnies down. Frankly, I don't think Grandma will make it past this leg. :( It's not about lick in vehicles, but I think it's the luck from the Canton Tower bubbles.
Leg 2: Mark & Mallory eliminated. Cowboys still have their 2nd EP.
Leg 3: YouTube got really bad luck.
Leg 4: NEL
Leg 5: Margie & Luke got terrible luck with the flights.
Leg 6: NEL, Globetrotters will probably arrive last.
Leg 7: JJ got bad cab luck.
Leg 8: Globes will be too far behind.
F5: Twinnies, Dave & Connor, Cowboys, Brenchel, Afghanimals
--- End quote ---
Aaaaw, I was hoping for them to screw everyone over and get multiple 1st place finishes. :funny: :funny: :funny:

toanglobal:
if Automatic U-Turn were used as a penalty for team finished last in NEL and Double U-turn featured in those legs after NEL ones became normal U-turn (Double U-turn still featured in other legs)
S23 Leg 8 two possible cases would occur (the bunnies girls got Auto U-turn
Ice girls eliminated in UAE because navigation problem, in leg 9 ER Doctors went home, Afganimals have NEL in leg 10 and ousted in leg 11, in final Nicky/Kim had a chance to win.
The bunnies girls ousted in UAE, nothing changed
S22 Leg 7 Maxie got U-turned and may be eliminated, then Chyona finished as 6th in Switzerland, then Mona/Beth or Pwinnie got NEL in Germany but in both cases the youtube ousted in leg 10, Pwinnie or CarolJens 4th, Hockey Bros still wins
Pwinnie went home in Botswana 2, nothing changed
S21 Beekman boys got auto U-turn in turkey and most likely ended at there, everything changed
in leg 7 and 8 Jabba ousted because passport lost
Leg 9 depends on leg 7, if the monster truck had an earlier flight, dating divorcees eliminated and later Nana would get NEL in leg 10 and eliminated in leg 11, the chips win a race
If the monster truck miss the flight to Moscow, they would likely end at Netherlands, the dating divorcees go to F3 and could win DYM
S20 Nothing changed!
S19 Because no detour in Thailand 2, marked for elimination was used as an alternate penalty
Leg 2 grandpa most likely got double elimination, I can't predict further

gamerfan09:
What if Twinnies survived Leg 1 in TAR24?

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 25, 2014, 05:11:22 AM ---What if Twinnies survived Leg 1 in TAR24?

--- End quote ---

They would survive past Sri Lanka :funny:, unless they had a bad Leg 2/3, which I could see happening...

What if flights were free and easy based on the information here http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/kevinmail25/tar24flightsfromkotatokl_zps18c64d31.jpg could there be a mix-up in positions and would Brenchel still be last?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version