The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (217/371) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 18, 2014, 11:46:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on April 18, 2014, 07:15:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: nosyrabbit on April 18, 2014, 10:51:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: toanglobal on April 17, 2014, 10:29:38 PM ---if Jet & Cord won TAR 16, who should be called back to UB

--- End quote ---
If it has to be from TAR 16, then I want Brent & Caite. But, I guess lesbian couple will be called back.

--- End quote ---

I felt Joe & Heidi were the most deserving team to return for UB, because they were doing great and then the U-Turn happened and that was it for them.
As well as being a much more likeable team than the lesbians, even with Joe's over cockiness.

--- End quote ---
:hearts: Jody & Shannon, hands down, would have come back! :hearts: If the cow hadn't thrown a temper tantrum and kicked Jody in the head, they would have gotten 9th in the second Chile leg and changed the face of the race by eliminating the detectives.

But on a realer note, I think Ellen Wannabes (Carol & Brandy) would have returned? I really don't know, since they were strongly disliked by viewers during TAR16's airing and Toni & Dallas don't seem likely due to so many parent/child teams that season.

--- End quote ---

I think Joe & Heidi and Jody & Shannon are great teams. I agree with Joe & Heidi being UB-worthy. Jody & Shannon will most likely have a low chance of being in all-stars, but I'd love to see them in all-stars.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on April 20, 2014, 10:20:12 PM ---What if Dave never injured his Achilles?

--- End quote ---
They'll definitely go far. Chynona will finish in 8th, Pwinnie will finish in 7th. YouTube will most likely have bad luck not finding a cab and will finish in 6th. By this time, since YouTube is gone, the surviving team from the small alliance will probably get on the same flight as all the other teams, but with the speedbump (and a possible U-turn), I think Roller Derby will have to end their race in 5th. CaroJen still finish in 4th. For the final leg, I can't be accurate, but I think Hockey Bros are luckier to win the race. If they don't win, they still have a slim chance for all-stars.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 20, 2014, 08:42:14 PM ---A TAR16 and TAR24 scenario (non-Cowboys question): Jody did not get kicked in the head by a cow, her and Shannon were able to outrun the detectives to the Pit Stop, then got far enough to be in all-stars (24).

If Jody & Shannon had made the season instead of Caroline & Jennifer, how far would they have gotten if good road vehicle luck is granted on their side meaning they don't get lost or suffer a car malfunction?

--- End quote ---

Show contentLeg 1: Twinnies will be working with Afghanimals during this time since CaroJen is not around to pull the Twinnies down. Frankly, I don't think Grandma will make it past this leg. :( It's not about lick in vehicles, but I think it's the luck from the Canton Tower bubbles.
Leg 2: Mark & Mallory eliminated. Cowboys still have their 2nd EP.
Leg 3: YouTube got really bad luck.
Leg 4: NEL
Leg 5: Margie & Luke got terrible luck with the flights.
Leg 6: NEL, Globetrotters will probably arrive last.
Leg 7: JJ got bad cab luck.
Leg 8: Globes will be too far behind.
F5: Twinnies, Dave & Connor, Cowboys, Brenchel, Afghanimals

Platrium:
TAR22: What if the Blind W-turn was in Leg 4 instead of Leg 5? (Note: CaroJen still haven't had the big alliance formed during this time.)

NMC:

--- Quote from: Platrium on April 21, 2014, 09:33:06 AM ---TAR22: What if the Blind W-turn was in Leg 4 instead of Leg 5? (Note: CaroJen still haven't had the big alliance formed during this time.)

--- End quote ---

Jess & John would be a target due to having the EP, but Mona & Beth or Youtube could be targeted as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version