The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (211/371) > >>

G.B.:
Ah, darn it for spoilers that technically don't break the rules :C  (I don't watch the 'next time' previews)

So you're thinking penalties for Margie & Luke? But remember that in S23, half the teams could not perform the zipline in Santiago due to HoO, but I don't believe they got penalties.

SamualDude:
Had a team lost their passport I think Margie & Luke would of been able to do the tasks as it was still daylight when they got to the Detour and in TARAus1 Trendy Connections was open for the night time Roadblock so they might of been able to do them had another team lost their passport.

G.B.:
They interviewed that they could not do the tasks because of "Logistics"

maf:

--- Quote from: GB on April 04, 2014, 07:37:33 PM ---But what if one of the other teams had lost their passport right before the Pit Stop? (Say some jerk robbed them) As seen with James & Abba, this would put this team in last place instead of Margie & Luke. But what about all the tasks they didn't do?

--- End quote ---

I am pretty sure all the other teams had already checked in by the time Margie & Luke arrived at the detour. So this was never an issue.

albegrato:

--- Quote from: GB on April 04, 2014, 11:38:23 PM ---Ah, darn it for spoilers that technically don't break the rules :C  (I don't watch the 'next time' previews)

So you're thinking penalties for Margie & Luke? But remember that in S23, half the teams could not perform the zipline in Santiago due to HoO, but I don't believe they got penalties.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking it's going to be similar to Josh & Brent's penalty at the Synchronize Detour in Russia. They got 4 hours for not being able to finish the Detour, and maybe it's going to be the same if Margie & Luke can't even start due to HoO. And maybe a 3 hour penalty for a Roadblock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version