The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (202/371) > >>

NMC:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on March 06, 2014, 10:05:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: PuppetYX on March 06, 2014, 09:58:57 AM ---What if Meghan didn't help John at the Roadblock? (EP already given to CaroJen)

--- End quote ---

Good-bye Jessica/John for sure, with John being the cause of their elimination again.

--- End quote ---

I dunno? I don't think John would have taken that long to finish it by himself, I'd say Mark & Mallory would still be out?

Lemontail:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on March 03, 2014, 07:19:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on March 03, 2014, 07:14:47 AM ---Maybe I'll post this question again in the future once the season ends:
What if the cowboys didn't give the EP to CaroJen? Would Team Kentucky survive the leg even with all the breakdowns?

--- End quote ---

CaroJen out, Kentucky still in.

--- End quote ---

I don't think, because they finished Detour faster.

toanglobal:
in TAR 23 if the blind double U-Turn were used in leg 5 thus allow afganimals to use u-turn once more in leg 8, who would be U-turned in leg 8 the exes or the bunnies

Platrium:
They won't be sure that the exes are behind them, so I think they'll play safe and u-turn the Bunnies.

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on March 07, 2014, 06:54:58 PM ---in TAR 23 if the blind double U-Turn were used in leg 5 thus allow afganimals to use u-turn once more in leg 8, who would be U-turned in leg 8 the exes or the bunnies

--- End quote ---
teams used the blind u-turn cannot use the u-turn in future legs
i think it was proved by Joey & Meghan in season 22

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version