The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

(1/371) > >>

Jobby:
I always thought that if we had a thread like this, we can come together and discuss the endless possibilities that could happen on the race if an event didn't occur... could the ultimate ending of the race be affected?

For example, if the cab drivers of Ernie and Cindy, Jeremy and Sandy and Amani and Marcus cab drivers didn't share the info with each other on the penultimate leg, will Andy and Tommy still make the final three? Who would be eliminated then?

If Leg 1 of TAR 19 was a non-elimination leg and Bill and Cathi were eliminated, which other leg will become a NEL and which team will then make it to the Final 5?

This is completely for fun and the purpose of this thread is that it is completely pointless, but that doesn't mean we can't come together and discuss/share thoughts and opinions and what could probably happen if a particular scenario didn't happen/happen on the race.

Here are some other thoughts that came to my mind -

1. What if the train attendant came and check Ernie and Cindy and realize that they didn't have tickets? Would they have been thrown off the train/continued with their journey/forced to pay their tickets OR receive a penalty at the pit-stop?

2. What if Jennifer didn't wait too long and waste time at the Malawi leg Roadblock? Would they still be eliminated or will Jeremy and Sandy meet their doom?

3. What if Liz and Marie had money, managed to make it to the pit-stop in Bangkok in 7th place? How far do you think they could have made it further in TAR 19?

4. If Jeremy and Sandy didn't lose too much time at "The Dump", do you think they had a chance in winning or will Ernie and Cindy still beat them to it?

It's an endless of possibilities and discussions... just post some What If questions, try to answer your own questions and see if others think the same way as you do!

:cmas16

Prophet:
What if Gallory had a better cab driver than Stanley :'(

Glamazon Racer:
I love this! :cmas16 Brilliant idea!

What if Kynt & Vyxsin U-Turned Nate & Jenn? (TAR12) :cmas4

My Answer: Nate & Jenn go home, and Kynt & Vyxsin probably make the Final Three over Nicholas & Donald. I'm not sure how they'd do with the memory challenge though. :cmas5

What if Azaria & Hendekea weren't given those business class tickets? (TAR12) :cmas4

My Answer: I think they'd win the race!

What if Jen (of Kisha & Jen) didn't stop for a bathroom break? (TAR14) :cmaslol

My Answer: Jaime & Cara go home, but I don't know if Jen & Kisha would win. :cmas5

What if the four teams (Flo & Zach, Teri & Ian, Aaron & Arianne, Michael & Kathy) did not put Diesel fuel into their cars? (TAR3)

My Answer: This whole season could possibly change completely, as Michael & Kathy and Aaron & Arianne probably wouldn't go home on the two Morocco Pit Stops.

What if Uchenna & Joyce did not take the risky flight connection? (TAR11) :cmas4

My Answer: Oswald & Danny would go home :cmas4 and I wouldn't bet against Uchenna & Joyce from that point on.

I'm really gonna enjoy coming up with more! :cmas16 :cmas22

Prophet:
What if Uchenna and Joyce didn't make the flight in TAR7 finale? I can answer that, it = boring end with Romber winning.

What if Jet and Cord had figured out the VR task?

What if both times BJ and Tyler came in last in TAR9 had not been NEL's? Fran and Barry may have made the F3.

--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 09:59:05 AM ---
What if Azaria & Hendekea weren't given those business class tickets? (TAR12) :cmas4

My Answer: I think they'd win the race!

--- End quote ---

Me too!!

--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 09:59:05 AM ---What if Jen (of Kisha & Jen) didn't stop for a bathroom break? (TAR14) :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

Epic finale!!

Jobby:

--- Quote ---What if Jen (of Kisha & Jen) didn't stop for a bathroom break? (TAR14)

My Answer: Jaime & Cara go home, but I don't know if Jen & Kisha would win.
--- End quote ---

Apparently, it is not the bathroom break that killed Kisha and Jen but the taxi driver dropping them at the wrong place.. further away from pitstop location.

Jaime and Cara might still make it.. or maybe a footrace. ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version