Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

Ep 12 East Coast SHOW updates --FINALE **please read the rules**

<< < (44/44)

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 12, 2011, 10:36:39 PM ---The essence of a good finale is not to have obscure clues but challenging tasks. A good memory task like that of TAR 8, TAR 9, TAR 12, TAR 14 runs up the drama of the finale.

Somebody needs a spanking to help them design more creative final legs. They odd to take a few advices from our awesome game hosts. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

For me, the TAR12 finale was the best one of all time. The memory challenge was insane! :cmaslol And also, the tasks before the memory challenge were interesting, with a great Detour and the ice climb. Even though I did not like the winners, that season had the best final leg for me. I also rather enjoyed the TAR13 one, which also had a great memory challenge. TAR14's was great also, as was TAR17's. TAR16's and TAR19's have been abysmal for me. TAR18 didn't seem like a final leg, it just seemed like any other leg.

Out of all the seasons which had no memory challenges, I enjoyed the TAR15 finale most, because the poker chips was so suspenseful, and everyone was in first place at some point in the leg.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: RichInSydney on December 12, 2011, 04:18:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 12, 2011, 04:11:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: lostinTARland on December 11, 2011, 07:25:45 PM ---Will we see Peach somewhere in the finale?

--- End quote ---

Oh lordie...let's hope not!! :lol:

--- End quote ---
I was looking at the front of the "grassy knoll" outside the Flight Training building but couldn't see Peach anywhere. Looks like Peach will remain an enigma...  :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I think Peach is like one of those people you often see in crime shows - those people who have never been seen and some people believe they are a myth. :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version