Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 EP 15 FINALE "Loyalties Will Be Broken"

<< < (15/15)

Glamazon Racer:
Also, did you guys notice that at the Reunion, the cast were sitting slightly out of their order of elimination?

The second row should have been: Jim (1st Duel Loser), Keith (2nd Duel Loser), Dawn (3rd Duel Loser), Whitney (4th Duel Loser), Cochran (5th Duel Loser) and Edna (6th Duel Loser), however, it was actually Jim, Dawn, Keith, Whitney, Cochran and Edna.

Dawn and Keith were sitting the wrong way round. I think the reason for it is quite obvious - Whitney and Keith are a couple - but has it ever happened before that the cast was sitting in the wrong order? :cmas5

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: racer on December 28, 2011, 09:57:45 AM ---Also, did you guys notice that at the Reunion, the cast were sitting slightly out of their order of elimination?

The second row should have been: Jim (1st Duel Loser), Keith (2nd Duel Loser), Dawn (3rd Duel Loser), Whitney (4th Duel Loser), Cochran (5th Duel Loser) and Edna (6th Duel Loser), however, it was actually Jim, Dawn, Keith, Whitney, Cochran and Edna.

Dawn and Keith were sitting the wrong way round. I think the reason for it is quite obvious - Whitney and Keith are a couple - but has it ever happened before that the cast was sitting in the wrong order? :cmas5

--- End quote ---

They switched Cesternino & Richard on All Stars I believe.. since the whole Richard/Susan thing.

Aussie:
I only just got around to watching it, but I had to switch it off not even half way through because I was getting annoyed how much they used God. Like honestly, it seemed like Survivor was shoving religion down our throat.  :cmas31:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version