Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 EP14 "Then There Were Five"

<< < (12/13) > >>

georgiapeach:
Okay...I am about to :  barf so no more TAR talk please?

kiki:
If ever a Hantz family member pollutes TAR I will stop watching!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 17, 2011, 11:51:33 AM ---Okay...I am about to :  barf so no more TAR talk please?

--- End quote ---

X

Are you'll freaking serious? That TAR is a better show for him? I think people like him should stay out from my TV screen FOREVER. No, I correct myself. I suggest the Hantz to be banned from ANY other FURTHER Reality TV and pollute our favourite shows. The family is mental. :cmas30: :cmas30: :cmas30:

Brandon is weird and the reason why he made it this far was because Coach was a loser and dare not backstab him and lose his jury vote. That's all.

Aussie:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 17, 2011, 07:35:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Дussie Бabushka on December 17, 2011, 04:55:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 17, 2011, 04:52:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Expelliarmus on December 17, 2011, 01:57:54 AM ---I have mixed feelings about the finale - I feel like nobody has played well enough to deserve a million dollars... :cmas5

--- End quote ---

I think Rick deserves a million dollars. :cmaslol Have never seen such a low-key contestant. :cmas22

--- End quote ---

Last week he started talking in a confessional and I was like...Who's that?. Legit, that was the first confessional I've seen him in.

--- End quote ---

Rick had two confessionals in EP11...

--- End quote ---

Well I didn't see them... :cmaslol

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 17, 2011, 12:17:32 PM ---No, I correct myself. I suggest the Hantz to be banned from ANY other FURTHER Reality TV and pollute our favourite shows. The family is mental. :cmas30: :cmas30: :cmas30:

--- End quote ---

:cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version