Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 46075 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: Revenge
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 02:05:08 AM »
Episode 4 was on last night an it was my favourite ep so far!

This!!! :yess:

Only Four episodes and I already love this show!! :conf:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 02:05:51 AM »
Episode 4 was on last night an it was my favourite ep so far!

Yes Ep 4 is defs one of my favorites <3

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 12:50:20 AM »
Revenge in the US returns April 11th! 1 Month :(

1x17 is called Doubt, 1x18 is called Justice, and 1x19 is Absolution

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/revenge-season-1-upcoming-episode.html

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 07:36:50 PM »
Revenge Interview that spoils..
Show content
Jack has a trial, hmm :lol:

INTERVIEW:
Show content
This afternoon, the Los Angeles' Paley Center for Media hosted a live Q&A with the cast and crew of ABC's new hit series, Revenge which returns with all new episodes on Wednesday, April 11th at 10pm. It's unfortunate that we couldn't all be in attendance, but the Paley Center provided us with the next best thing: a live stream of the event! If you missed it, have no fear. For all the scoop, check out the archived live blog from the event right after the jump!

3:35pm - While the live stream begins at 3:55pm ET / 12:55pm PT, the Q&A is not expected to begin before 4:20pm ET / 1:20pm PT. Adjust your schedules accordingly.

4:25pm - The cast is with us, ladies and gentlemen. My internet connection is slowwwwww, so excuse the wait between updates.

4:28pm - They always knew it wouldn't be Daniel dead on the beach. They knew he'd be murdering Tyler.

4:29pm - Am I the only one who didn't know that Josh Bowman was Australian?

4:32pm - The season will end on a cliffhanger. The trial will be fully underway in episode 18.

4:33pm - Future episodes this season will focus on origin stories.

4:34pm - We'll be taking a trip back to 2002, the night where that picture was taken featuring a young Emily in the background as a waitress. In case you forgot, I'm referring to the picture Lydia almost used to take down Emily before her accident. We'll also be taking a trip back to the year 1990.

4:38pm - Daniel will eventually come to realize that both his mother and Emily are hiding a plethora of secrets from him. He'll eventually be in the know about his the revenge, at least somewhat.

4:39pm - Daniel is definitely a Grayson. He didn't have to shoot Tyler on the beach. He could have used another form of self defense. He's at a crossroads where he'll have to choose between good and evil.

4:41pm - Victoria's gonna hire people to "beat the living daylights" out of Daniel in Riker's. It'll force the proper authorities to get him out before other prisoners do much worse. And Daniel's gonna find out about her involvement in his beating. Oh boy!

4:44pm - The producers really seem to love the relationship between Conrad and Charlotte, as do I. As do I!

4:48pm - "This divorce [between Victoria and Conrad] could go on for years," according to Henry Czerny. "Vengence is coming," says Madeleine Stowe.

4:50pm - There's still stuff we don't know about where [Victoria] has come from and who she once was, and we'll learn more about her past in the final six episodes of the season. "At the end of the day, she wants to purify herself," says Stowe.

4:51pm - Stowe compares Victoria to Tony Soprano. Says she loves shows that yank the audience around.

4:52pm - Victoria can sense another animal (a.k.a. Emily) when she sees one!

4:53pm - Emily and Victoria have a lot more in common than they know. What they do share though that we all know of is their love for David Clarke, according to Emily VanCamp.

4:55pm - "We have a good time! [Emily] gets a lot of pleasure out of making Victoria's life miserable," says VanCamp.

4:57pm - "People wanna see the takedown of the rich right now," says VanCamp. "But you're rich," examines Stowe.

4:59pm - The last stretch of episodes in this first season will deal with where (and if) Emily is willing to cross certain lines.

5:01pm - Emily is truly confused about her feelings. She is still deeply in love with Jack, but she can't deny her feelings for Daniel any longer.

5:02pm - Satoshi would prefer she choose neither man. She's in the Hamptons for a reason, and that's revenge. Her goals have become twisted because of her love for both Daniel and Jack.

5:03pm - Her list for revenge will expand!

5:06pm - They can't stress it enough: Nolan and Emily are not related.

5:07pm - For Emily, Nolan is the only person in her life that keeps her from feeling alone. He's the only one who understands her. There's a sibling-like bond there, but they aren't related.

5:09pm - Did you guy know Gabriel Mann is 39? Yeah, he is! Read that online the other day. I doubt Nolan is that old though. Likely in his late twenties like Emily.

5:11pm - They're currently discussing wardrobe. Can't say I'm interested. Mann does say though that Nolan's wardrobe is like his armor. It attracts attention, but separates him from the pack.

5:13pm - We will get back to the fact that Ashley was the one who leaked the crime scene photos to the press, but in the episodes they've shot that we haven't seen yet, it hasn't been brought up.

5:14pm - Ashley started out so sweet and innocent. What happened there? Victoria Grayson happened! The queen bee of the Hamptons rubbed off on her!

5:18pm - Ashley will have a definite shift in loyalty coming up!

5:19pm - What's on Connor Paolo's head?

5:20pm - Declan will be dealing with Charlotte's pill addiction, still cope with his father's death, and... Jack's trial? Did Connor say that? Spoiler?

5:21pm - Audience Q&A time. Let's see if they have anything interesting to ask!

5:26pm - Is Jack's heart with Amanda or Emily? Both, according to Nick Wechsler. He's torn, but you have to consider the circumstances. Emily rejected him, and Amanda seems to be the girl from his past. He'll always have a draw to Emily, but he doesn't understand the connection, and he can't do anything about it. He's leaning towards Amanda now, even if it isn't wise.

5:27pm - Nolan has a share in Grayson Global? That should be an interesting story! And just to clarify, David Clarke invested in Nolan's company before he went into prison.

5:35pm - Sorry, lost my connection! I'm back!

5:36pm - The last question of the evening is about what they'd want to sum up if they only had 5 or 6 more episodes for the entire series. Why ask that? No one is doubting there's going to be a season 2! Don't worry, folks.

5:40pm - If they only had those 5 episodes, Emily would love to see her character take all of her enemies down Dexter style!

5:41pm - Oh, never mind. Bowman's English, not Australian. Sorry, I suck at accents!

5:42pm - And that's a wrap. Thanks for joining me this evening. Revenge returns with all new episodes on Wednesday, April 11th! Did you enjoy today's panel?

http://ryanschwartz.posterous.com/live-blog-revenge-at-paleyfest-2012

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 12:37:00 PM »
Revenge Scoop: Emily's Expanding Hit List, the Truth About Her Mom and Two Flashbacks
http://www.seattlepi.com/ae/tv/tvguide/article/Revenge-Scoop-Emily-s-Expanding-Hit-List-the-3399454.php

Show content
Revenge hasn't been renewed for a second season yet, but that hasn't stopped series boss Mike Kelley and the rest of the writers from forging ahead with the next steps in Emily's revengenda.
"Obviously, we're going to end with a cliff-hanger," Kelley said Sunday at the show's PaleyFest panel, moderated by TV Guide Magazine's Debra Birnbaum.

Heading into the season finale, there will be new drama, new alliances, and "a lot more questions, so we have a great launching pad for Season 2," Kelley said. Although he knows a renewal is "not a guarantee," everyone is hopeful. Either way, a tentative plan is better than no plan at all, especially after the success the show has had with planning ahead (see also: the Labor Day weekend Fire & Ice Ball). "Flying blind is not as fun as knowing where you're going," Kelley said.

What else should fans should expect before the end of the year? Here are nine points ahead on Emily's twisty road to revenge:

1. Emily's waitressing days revealed. Kelley said that an entire upcoming episode will take place in 2002 at Lydia's New Year's Eve party, at which Emily served her future revenge targets (as seen in the photo Lydia found shortly before her disastrous fall). "We just thought it would be really terrific to do an entire episode... that takes place in 2002," Kelley said. "We get to bring back all of the people that [Emily's] taken down in Season 1." At the time of the party, Emily was still trying to grapple with all the information her father left her in his journals. "There's a really big event at the New Year's Eve party and its really sort of solidifies what her father has been telling her in these journals," she said. Producers will push the clock back even further when the show flashes back to when Victoria first met David Clarke back in 1990.

2. And what about the original Mrs. David Clarke? Very little is known about Emily's mom, but new information will slowly surface later this season. "We'll find out certainly more about what happened to her mother," Kelley said. "It's really exciting and it's all ... leading towards a lot more story if we get a Season 2." Could the mysterious woman in question make an appearance, whether it be in present time or a flashback? "I think it'd be great to see her mother," Kelley teased. There's even the possibility that David Clarke may not really be dead. When asked, Kelley said "My answer is...," before a taking a sip of water. If David comes back from the dead, Kelley said it wouldn't happen until Season 2.

3. Will she or won't she? That question will come up not once, but twice for Emily. The first will be when she must face "the ultimate line," Kelley teased. "Will she or won't she cross it? It's really interesting to me to see just how far she'll go." That dilemma rises just as Emily loses her way a bit and starts to feel guilty about the consequences of (some of) her actions. "I think there is definitely a line she won't cross, but that's what interesting about her," Emily VanCamp said. I don't think she thought through a lot of the collateral damage." The second time that question comes up will be in regards to her unrequited - and well-hidden - feelings for Jack while Daniel is locked up. "[Amanda] leaving again and Daniel being removed from the equation, that could open some door of possibility," Nick Wechsler said. However, Emily won't be able to turn off her growing feelings for Daniel. "Someone makes a decision and that betrays that relationship. ... It kind of steers one way coming up," VanCamp said. "You get to see how far she is willing to go for Daniel as well as Jack."

4. Emily's revengenda is growing. "The list will expand," Kelley said of Emily's targets, "and we'll get a lot more specific." Looking further into the future, Kelley said he is excited to dive into the many videotaped interviews author Mason Treadwell catalogued for his book on David Clarke. Those interviews will only add to the information David already provided Emily in his journals. "We look forward to exploring all those next season," he said.

5. Revenge is not about to turn into Law & Order. It usually takes months for a murder allegation to even make it to trial, but in Southampton, the allegations against Daniel will be swiftly handled in the next three episodes, when the series presses the fast-forward button to mid-December and the middle of his trial. "We wrap up the prosecution's case in the first couple of minutes of Episode 18 and then we launch into the defense of Daniel Grayson," Kelley said. "I believe the trial is done in Episode 19, so we take care of this in short order."

6. Mommie Dearest. In the next episode, Daniel will get very bloodied and bruised by several other inmates, who we will later find out were sent by ... his mother?! "Victoria would do anything to protect her son," Madeleine Stowe said. "In reality, would you do that for your son if you know he could receive much worse in prison?" However, it will definitely cause some problems when Daniel finds out the truth. "He'll have to find someone new [to trust]," Kelley said, adding that Daniel will gain "a new respect and understanding" for his father.

7. No more Mr. Nice (and Slightly Clueless) Grayson. When Daniel is (presumably) freed from prison, he won't return to the Grayson compound the same man he was before. "He remembers quite a bit and he's definitely catching on to something," Josh Bowman said. "He's going to come to a crossroads about making a decision between good and evil." He is, after all, a Grayson. Added Kelley: "He's no angel. He shot a guy. He didn't have to. He could have done something different with that moment but he didn't."

8. Who will save Charlotte? After learning the real identity of her father, Charlotte has been in a deep downward spiral that might be too much for her and Declan's young love to overcome. "I don't think Declan understands the scope of how deep it goes or how shattered she is," Connor Paolo said. But "he's more of a rock than he might have otherwise appeared." Christa B. Allen isn't so convinced her on-screen boyfriend will be her knight in shining armor. "I think ultimately Charlotte needs somebody to step in and guide her in the right direction and it remains to be seen whether it is Declan," she says.

9. Ashley may go to the dark side. "I think that there's a duality in her. Nobody is all good or all bad," Ashley Madekwe said. And although the actress believes that Ashley and Emily's relationship started as a genuine friendship, it may not stay that way for long. "She'll have a definite shift in loyalty coming up," Kelley said. "She's going to do something that she has to make a big decision about regarding [Emily]." One thing is for sure, Madekwe is ready and willing to fill in the void left by dearly departed psycho villain Tyler. "If I had my way, she would be running around with an ax killing everybody," she said with a laugh.

Revenge airs Wednesdays at 10/9c on ABC

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 08:23:59 PM »
According to one of the previews here in Australia, Revenge was the #1 show in Australia, in terms of viewers. :ascared Pretty cool! :colors

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 09:27:55 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaDWJtEivPc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IaDWJtEivPc</a>

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »
Just watched the Pilot and am starting Episode 2. IT.IS.AMAZING.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 09:58:31 AM »
So angry that there is no episode tomorrow in Australia! (:;)

All because of Easter Monday... :(

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 10:04:50 AM »
We've been on hiatus since February.. 10 days til the next episode :lol:

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2012, 05:12:29 AM »
OMG why is there no episode on tonight? God Channel 7 is absolutely useless.  :gaah:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 10:56:22 AM »
OMG why is there no episode on tonight? God Channel 7 is absolutely useless.  :gaah:

I supose it was because of Easter. Seven didn't have Revenge, Ten didn't have new NCIS: LA (aired a rerun), but Nine had TWO new Alcatraz episodes. Those three shows usually air at the same time, so I've gotta record 2 and watch 1, but this week things were simpler! :lol:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2012, 07:07:26 PM »
New Promo! Revenge returns next Wednesday!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iKyjTz0C1RU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iKyjTz0C1RU</a>

Show content
Judging from the video cap, it looks like Daniel gets beaten up(Thanks to Victoria) and gets released since he isn't "safe" in the jail. Victoria tells the sketch artist to make it look like Jack.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2012, 12:17:10 PM »
I was glad for the recap episode because it filled in parts of story that I missed. Looks promising.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2012, 02:55:52 AM »
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/13/revenge-catch-up-sneak-peek/

Nolan give his insight, and some sneak peeks at the next ep!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 08:45:20 AM »
Show content
Nolan going rogue :o

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 09:16:32 AM »
Show content
According to Wiki, Emily discovers her father's killer in the next episode. The following episode also relates to this.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2012, 10:17:22 AM »
Show content
According to Wiki, Emily discovers her father's killer in the next episode. The following episode also relates to this.

Wiki copied zap2it :lol:

Revenge 1x18 "Justice"
Show content
When Emily finds out who was responsible for her father's murder, Victoria's pawns become entangled in an insidious cover-up; as Declan gives his testimony, his relationship with a self-destructive Charlotte unravels.
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/revenge-justice/EP014195250020

Revenge 1x19 "Absolution"

Show content
As the press grows more hostile over Daniel's impending release from jail, the SEC begins their investigation on Grayson Global and Emily's discovery of a photograph taken of her father on the day of his death leads her to more clues about how he died — and to a mysterious woman who becomes an ominous new target.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/revenge-absolution/EP014195250021

Revenge 1x20 "Legacy"
Show content
Back to where her road of revenge started, in 2002, Amanda Clarke begins reading her father's journals and begins to stalk the Grayson family; as her anger and determination grow, she forms a plan to finally seek vengenance on the people who destroyed her and her father.

~~
Back in 2002, Amanda Clarke starts reading her father's journals and begins staking out the Grayson's home; as her anger and determination grow, she forms a plan to seek justice -- as Emily Thorne.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/revenge-legacy/EP014195250022

The last 2 episodes are called "Fear" and "Reckoning"

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2012, 10:22:18 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EmgGBtk_qa4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EmgGBtk_qa4</a>

There's promotional pictures somewhere, I'll try to find them  :lol:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2012, 08:24:00 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEZLu6qu14M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cEZLu6qu14M</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3MV0AGIca3Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3MV0AGIca3Y</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKMiWhu0XTc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uKMiWhu0XTc</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rtnB7IlXYQI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rtnB7IlXYQI</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2tlJ8vhWDr0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2tlJ8vhWDr0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tg7JG7FH8LE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Tg7JG7FH8LE</a>

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2012, 10:01:31 PM »
Holy crap amazing episode. Can't wait for next week <333

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2012, 11:55:06 AM »
Revenge 1x21 "Fear"

http://www.serienjunkies.de/revenge/1x21-fear.html

Emily VanCamp   ……………   Emily Thorne
Ashley Madekwe   ……………   Ashley Davenport
Christa B. Allen   ……………   Charlotte Grayson
Connor Paolo   ……………   Declan Porter
Gabriel Mann   ……………   Nolan Ross
Henry Czerny   ……………   Conrad Grayson
Joshua Bowman   ……………   Daniel Grayson
Madeleine Stowe   ……………   Victoria Grayson
Nick Wechsler   ……………   Jack Porter
Marcus Giamatti   ……………   Dr. Ray Clemons

what could a Doctor be doing there?

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2012, 11:58:50 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oieKX7JYgYM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oieKX7JYgYM</a>

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2012, 08:23:10 AM »
Promo Pictures for 1x19

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2012, 02:22:51 PM »
Promo Stills for 1x20 "Legacy" The Flashback Episode with the 2003 New Years Party that Emily worked at.