Author Topic: S23 Episode 12: Cult Like  (Read 13587 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: S23 Episode 12: Cult Like
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 07:54:42 PM »
Show content
BUH BYE COCHRAN!!!!! HOW GOOD WAS YOUR "BIG" MOVE NOW?!?!?!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2011, 07:58:19 PM »
Albert voted for Cochran too??? :groan: :res:

Let's hope Edna does something interesting next week. Also, I hope Cochran beats Ozzy.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
Show content
BUH BYE COCHRAN!!!!! HOW GOOD WAS YOUR "BIG" MOVE NOW?!?!?!

Not very!   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2011, 09:19:27 PM »
This season will be deemed unwatchable if Cochran loses and Edna gets shipped to Redemption Island. Sophie moved down to my 3rd favorite to win after Cochran who's been my favorite since...well...pre-show and Edna.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2011, 12:39:19 AM »
I've always secretly rooted for underdog Edna... Sophie's crazy at challenges.

I'm wishing and hoping that either Ozzy, Edna or Sophie wins. The rest are just crazy people.

And do I have to say it again... but
Show content
STFU BRANDON!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2011, 12:42:07 AM »
Now I believe if they have a Heroes VS Villians 2, they're going to have Cochran on the villians side and Dawn on the heroes side.

And you know how Survivor loves Allstars. They're sure bound to have it on the 25th season or what. :lol:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2011, 01:02:21 PM »
Well... I have nothing to say about Cochran. He's just so obsessed with the game he'd do anything to stay in, including betraying his tribemates and flipping, only to get voted off at 7th. If I were him, I'd rather pick rocks and get eliminated in a classy way at 12th. But then again... It's from an audience's point of view.

I didn't expect Albert to blatantly give his reward away. I don't think it was a smart move to do that without being asked to do so. I guess it would've been heroic if Jeff had given him the option to give it away. But seeing that he did it just like that, the rest of the tribe would be extra wary about that. And didn't seem like he was getting a very good edit this episode.

Lol at Cochran lying about this birthday, that was so unnecessary. And lol at Sophie commenting that Cochran should have just stuck with his tribe.

Right now, I feel that only Coach, Sophie or Ozzy could win. I have a feeling that Ozzy would win, looking at how much edit they're giving him even though he's exiled on Redemption Island. Sigh, I really don't want a returning player to win but with Coach and Ozzy having the possibilities of winning, it's a very high chance. Sigh...
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2011, 11:11:17 PM »
Well... I have nothing to say about Cochran. He's just so obsessed with the game he'd do anything to stay in, including betraying his tribemates and flipping, only to get voted off at 7th. If I were him, I'd rather pick rocks and get eliminated in a classy way at 12th. But then again... It's from an audience's point of view.

I didn't expect Albert to blatantly give his reward away. I don't think it was a smart move to do that without being asked to do so. I guess it would've been heroic if Jeff had given him the option to give it away. But seeing that he did it just like that, the rest of the tribe would be extra wary about that. And didn't seem like he was getting a very good edit this episode.

Lol at Cochran lying about this birthday, that was so unnecessary. And lol at Sophie commenting that Cochran should have just stuck with his tribe.

Right now, I feel that only Coach, Sophie or Ozzy could win. I have a feeling that Ozzy would win, looking at how much edit they're giving him even though he's exiled on Redemption Island. Sigh, I really don't want a returning player to win but with Coach and Ozzy having the possibilities of winning, it's a very high chance. Sigh...

X

Except that you didn't mention Dawn going = </////////////////3

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 12:15:50 AM »
The thing is, if Cochran was such a fan, he should have known that statistically speaking his best chance was to be taken by a stronger player in a alliance to the final group, and down further.

Take for example if you are a strong physical player, you would love love to take Cochran with you, because he is literally no threat in the majority of challenges. 

You might not win (you might stronger players can often rub the jury the wrong way), but you are more likely to stay to the point where your pay check is bigger.

Just rationally, which is what he said he was doing, his behavior made little sense.

Right now I am hoping Sophie or Ozzy wins.  I think Ozzy will last a bit, just based on those long edits, he has been given (as anyone on Redemption ever got an edit like this), but I don't think he will win.