miichaeeltran:
1) Who will win this leg of the race !?
2) Who is your favourite team?
3) Who will win the Amazing Race?

supah:

1) Ernie and Cindy! the 'cryptic clue' sounds like something that cindy wont have any trouble figuring out  :lol:
2) my favourite team was Bill and Cathi  :'(, but if you mean my favourite team left, it would be... TEAM NFL!! GO MARCUS AND AMANI!!!!  :hearts:
3) Amani and Marcus, they've always gotten positive edit, and i can see them screaming at the finish line, hope for a victory speech like Uchenna's in TAR7!!!  :hrt:
if not them then Jeremy and Sansy will due to their lack of screen time..  :groan:

GO TEAM NFL!!!!  :hrt:

Glamazon Racer:

Hopefully Amani & Marcus or Jeremy & Sandy. I love Andy & Tommy also - and I would be happy if they won the race, but I'd like to see someone else pick up a victory before then.

Amani & Marcus hands down! :hearts: They are so funny and really genuine and loveable people. I've loved this couple from the start! They are incredible! :hearts: :hearts: I also really love Jeremy & Sandy and Andy & Tommy as well!

Hopefully Amani & Marcus! They really deserve it and I love them so much!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

AmazingRace:
Ernie & Cindy

Jeremy & Sandy

Jeremy & Sandy

Prophet:
Ernie and Cindy

Bill and Cathi :'(