Author Topic: TAR 20: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE (contestants, locations, tasks)  (Read 39028 times)

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
Re: TAR 20: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE (contestants, locations, tasks)
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2012, 12:42:38 AM »
7 freakin legs in and every single one has been won by either Dave and Rachel or Art and JJ. I wouldn't mind it that much if those two teams were likeable, but they're not. It's season 9 all over again, this is seriously starting to annoy the hell out of me.

despite giving 5000 dollars to a good team, Mark and Bopper, I really dislike Art and JJ on the race. It's Louie and Michael all over again.

Army Rachel is fine, Dave is irritating.

I doubt this will change next week.

Bring on the 21!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2012, 07:50:31 AM »
Art & JJ are far worse than Louie & Michael and I hated Louie & Michael.

I've never outright hated teams more than I do Art & JJ, Vanessa & Ralph and Dave & Rachel.  They are being unnecessarily cruel and nasty.  And now they add threatening and intimidating other teams to their list of great qualities?

Offline TARismyfavoriteshow

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You can call me Sam
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
I used to dislike Art and JJ also, but now I really like them. They're creating some drama, but they're just really casual about it and not annoying. I think they're pretty funny. Watch some insider videos and they're pretty good guys.

Art & JJ are far worse than Louie & Michael and I hated Louie & Michael.

I've never outright hated teams more than I do Art & JJ, Vanessa & Ralph and Dave & Rachel.  They are being unnecessarily cruel and nasty.  And now they add threatening and intimidating other teams to their list of great qualities?

Dave and Rachel? They have problems being nasty with each other, not other teams. You should watch this clip if you feel they're threatening other teams... http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2220689248/the-amazing-race-staying-out-of-the-drama