Author Topic: TAR 20 Contestant Speculation and Spoilers  (Read 187901 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 20 Contestant Speculation and Spoilers
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2011, 05:46:16 PM »
I have a plain unmarked green shirt like that. Maybe it's me.  :)

I'm convinced that the pictures show Brendon at LAX, but that's such a common shirt that the shirt alone isn't very convincing to me.

DavidJunior

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2011, 05:52:07 PM »
I have a plain unmarked green shirt like that. Maybe it's me.  :)

so, that's how you've been finding all those tweets!  :lol:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2011, 06:49:19 PM »

Found by maxen!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2011, 07:32:33 PM »
Rachel has been tweeting today :ascared They must be at the pitstop as of 52 minutes ago

www.twitter.com/RachelEReilly
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Kelsey_x

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2011, 07:34:18 PM »
Rachel has been tweeting today :ascared They must be at the pitstop as of 52 minutes ago

www.twitter.com/RachelEReilly

I'm pretty sure it is her sister tweeting for her. When she was sequestered for BB she was tweeting as well to throw people off, and I believe it was her sister then too

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2011, 08:01:01 PM »

Found by maxen!

Good Lord!  Van Munster is even in this shot!    :hoot:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2011, 09:58:53 PM »

Good Lord!  Van Munster is even in this shot!    :hoot:

That is one way of verifying that this is our Race being filmed! :)
-- theschnauzers

Offline Savy Insider

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2011, 12:33:51 AM »
I know of an all female team who is racing in TAR 20.  I don't think they are visible in any of the photos in this thread.

I am not free to tell you who they are or much about them except to say they are both from the Los Angeles area and they will be competitive.  In case someone says I'm tossing out generic info, wait until the team bios are released.   

Offline Heliox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2011, 01:07:18 AM »
So it looks like there are two teams at the mat for the pitstop, anyone make out who the other team is besides the m/f team that appears to be Brenchel?

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2011, 06:26:37 AM »
So it looks like there are two teams at the mat for the pitstop, anyone make out who the other team is besides the m/f team that appears to be Brenchel?

Hard to make out, but I think possibly an M/M team. :duno: It could be M/F, but I don't think it is an F/F team. I could be completely wrong, though! :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2011, 06:55:32 AM »

Hard to make out, but I think possibly an M/M team. :duno: It could be M/F, but I don't think it is an F/F team. I could be completely wrong, though! :lol:

One of the two is definitely a man (the one further back as we see them). From the other member we can only see the top of the head, but it looks about the same height so I would risk and say also a man, so a M/M team.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2011, 09:40:43 AM »
I don't know of any proof that we have. However, a good guess would be near Phuket, Thailand where there are beaches and sunshine and opportunities for seclusion in abundance. Since AR19 teams traveled to the Phuket area for leg 4, that gives extra credence to my speculation.

Sorry, that was kind of confusing. Aren't they normally sequestered before the race? Just in case we are looking at Twitter or Facebook accounts and they stop at a particular time before the race started.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2011, 11:14:33 AM »
I don't know of any proof that we have. However, a good guess would be near Phuket, Thailand where there are beaches and sunshine and opportunities for seclusion in abundance. Since AR19 teams traveled to the Phuket area for leg 4, that gives extra credence to my speculation.

Sorry, that was kind of confusing. Aren't they normally sequestered before the race? Just in case we are looking at Twitter or Facebook accounts and they stop at a particular time before the race started.

Yeah, I think the question was about teams being sequestered BEFORE the race and Apskip was talking about teams being sequestered DURING the race. Two different things really. I don't know that we have information about where and for how long teams are sequestered before the race. I think I've heard anywhere from 3-7 days.

Given the first legs in South America and now them apparently going to Germany, I'd expect teams to be sequestered in Europe this time. They have used Portugal before and that's as good a guess as I can come up with at this point.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »

That is no longer a valid marker. Teams are being encouraged to continue a social media presence...family members or someone covering for them. There are also automatic programs that do a post a day.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline nyluvs

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2011, 12:49:03 AM »

One of the two is definitely a man (the one further back as we see them). From the other member we can only see the top of the head, but it looks about the same height so I would risk and say also a man, so a M/M team.

The team that people are thinking is Brenchel in that picture at the pit stop...IMO it's not them. Totally different body types & wrong height difference.
@deeluvs on Twitter

"Expectation is the root of all heartache"
William Shakespeare

Offline TAR Fanatic

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2011, 01:05:13 AM »
I'm a Big Brother Fan and I think that team is Brendon and Rachel. Overalls make anyone look heavier. Height difference looks OK to me because he seems to be slightly bent down and looking to the left. She has a shirt wrapped around her waist that makes her butt look bigger. But look at the way the light shines off of her shirt (sequins?) and they have their arms wrapped around each other. Both of these things indicate Brendon and Rachel. :hoot:
Doing my part to preserve a fragile existence

Offline nyluvs

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2011, 01:23:41 AM »
Height difference alone doesn't match up. This is the pic of them cropped:

For comparison, this is their height difference with Rachel in heels and when she's barefoot, don't ask lol:

@deeluvs on Twitter

William Shakespeare

Offline TAR Fanatic

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2011, 01:37:28 AM »
The height factor is so dependent on the pose. The hair lengths and body types look good to me. Not to mention the glitter on the top. I could be wrong but hope I'm right.
Doing my part to preserve a fragile existence

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2011, 10:12:42 AM »
It's probably not them. They aren't the only M/F team in the race, and they aren't the only team that is going to be photographed.

Offline tea4me

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2011, 02:03:21 PM »
If it is them would you think they were eliminated? Please say yes!! I will be happy to hear Brendon and Rachel you have been eliminated!

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2011, 10:45:44 PM »
i know im kinda late, but rachel's friend is kaylani. see last interview question.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Kaylani-Lisa-1038581.aspx

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2011, 11:13:38 PM »
It's probably not them. They aren't the only M/F team in the race, and they aren't the only team that is going to be photographed.

:lol: I'd give anything for us to ID just one more team.. I'm praying that this BB couple is eliminated already!

Offline nyluvs

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2011, 12:47:52 AM »
I think this couple at the mat looks more like this couple from the first photos from LAX.

Heck if I know who they are though.  :(
@deeluvs on Twitter

William Shakespeare

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2011, 07:22:16 AM »
I think this couple at the mat looks more like this couple from the first photos from LAX.

Heck if I know who they are though.  :(

:tup: I think you're right!

Offline DianeC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »
:welcome2: to RFF, nyluvs!

Thank you so much :)

I know I have no "clout" here but I really do think it's Brenchel. Brendon's stance, Rachel's body type, her red hair, his UCLA hat, if I had more time I'd probably be able to find those pants of his in a screenshot from the BB live feeds lol. We'll find out soon enough...

Dee, that is her facial expression too..When she has those pursed lips and is thinking!! Def Rachel expression..I agree with you 100%..It is THEM!! :waves: