Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

The Amazing Race 20 » Timeline & Spoiler Summary

<< < (3/23) > >>

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: Baboo199 on November 29, 2011, 01:46:18 PM ---my friend says that the race was going to come to fiji,is that true?

--- End quote ---

We don't know if they are going to Fiji or not. If they are going to Fiji, the only ones that would know are the TAR production people, the people in Fiji that are working with TAR to arrange it and the people hired in Fiji to work on the tasks. Somebody might have talked and let the secret out, but usually it doesn't happen.

Ask your friend how he knows and you'll have an idea about how reliable the information is.

I hope they are going to Fiji. It would be a great location!

Declive:
I'm his friend  :lol:

In the night that the teams got off to Miami,there was a flight to Nadi,his city. That's why.

theschnauzers:
I'd discount the possibility based on Miami, then. It would make little sense for teams to fly from LAX to Miami to get to Fiji; there are more direct flights and connections than using Miami in that situation.

Declive:
Don't worry guys... i already know that they have not headed to fiji...i explain to baboo this morning

Neobie:
Phil seen on 30 Nov in Buenos Aires and teams racing in Asuncion on 1 Dec doesn't make too much sense if we follow the traditional production schedule... A traditional timetable would look like this:

26 Nov: Start in Los Angeles, USA
27 Nov: Travel to somewhere in Argentina via Buenos Aires
28 Nov: Leg 1 - Somewhere in Argentina
29 Nov: Leg 2 - Somewhere else in Argentina
30 Nov: Non-race day
1 Dec: Leg 3 - Asuncion, Paraguay

Would Phil filming in Buenos Aires on 30 Nov fit into this schedule? Perhaps doing an after-the-fact stand-up? Something to start off Leg Three before teams leave for Paraguay? The alternative option where Leg 2 takes place on 30 Nov puts a "short leg" between Buenos Aires and Asuncion, which hasn't been the modus operandi for travel between two different countries outside of Europe in a normal timetable:

26 Nov: Start in Los Angeles, USA
27 Nov: Travel to somewhere in Argentina via Buenos Aires
28 Nov: Leg 1 - Somewhere in Argentina
29 Nov: Non-race day
30 Nov: Leg 2 - Buenos Aires, Argentina
1 Dec: Leg 3 - Asuncion, Paraguay

Perhaps confirming when Phil was seen in Buenos Aires would help clear matters up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version