Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 Episode 12: Cult Like

<< < (2/7) > >>

Prophet:
:torche @ spoiler

I hope a returning player does not win :groan:

Jobby:
I am slanting towards a Sophie win. Not a speculation, but just a spoiler. They're portraying Albert to be like a plotting dumbass and Sophie the smart one. But according to Survivor Fever, BENJAMIN targets the girls in the Upolu tribe first. :duno:

I shall start calling him Benjamin from today too. :neener: :lol:

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Joab on November 25, 2011, 05:41:07 AM ---I am slanting towards a Sophie win. Not a speculation, but just a spoiler. They're portraying Albert to be like a plotting dumbass and Sophie the smart one. But according to Survivor Fever, BENJAMIN targets the girls in the Upolu tribe first. :duno:

I shall start calling him Benjamin from today too. :neener: :lol:

--- End quote ---

That'll be after getting rid of Cochran.  However, I think Edna will be the one who is targeted first, partly because she was the last person brought into the Upolu alliance.  Coach might think of targeting Sophie next but she's got Albert on her side and I'm guessing she wins the Immunity before the final duel, thus keeping her safe.  Then after the final duel, Brandon self-destructs and in the final Immunity Challenge, Sophie wins and makes it to the Final 3.  That's just my guess as far as how Sophie might make it to the end when Edna doesn't.

Belle Book

Prophet:
I think Coach would take out Sophie first because she's stronger in challenges (as long as she doesn't win the necklace). It seems like he would take Edna to F3. :duno:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Prophet on November 25, 2011, 05:58:47 PM ---I think Coach would take out Sophie first because she's stronger in challenges (as long as she doesn't win the necklace). It seems like he would take Edna to F3. :duno:

--- End quote ---

The smart choice would be take Edna. But the edit points towards a Sophie win. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version