Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 Episode 12: Cult Like

<< < (3/7) > >>

Aussie:
If they did bring Edna to the F3, she could win. She was certainly the nicest player and didn't backstab anyone *coughCOCHRANcough*

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Дussie Бabushka on November 26, 2011, 02:15:27 AM ---If they did bring Edna to the F3, she could win. She was certainly the nicest player and didn't backstab anyone *coughCOCHRANcough*

--- End quote ---

Everyone hates Edna. I don't know why but they obviously don't like her. :groan:

And she's getting too little edit. If she's going to do a Natalie and win, they would have given her more credit and interviews.

The only person I could see making to the end are Coach, Sophie and Albert, based on their interviews. Rick is a goner as with Edna. Brandon is just crazy.

StephenWasHere:
 :( at this spoiler/RI Boots! I'm really hoping for some inexplicable winning from Cochran but if he loses to Ozzy, the only person I have to even root for remotely is Sophie.

Reality_Gal:
Coach is so bland. Has he even won anything yet? UGH, just runs the whole tribe. I do like him because he makes me laugh but I am not sure if he deserve to win the game. I am hoping Ozzy beats that little idiot rat and comes back to the game to win II. GO OZZY! Odds against him but I hope he wins.

Sophie is okay but I don't really care enough about her. She follows Coach around too, no mind of her own but she is very smart in the game. I like Albert but he follows Coach.

Edna is boring, and is another Natalie. Natalie followed behind Russell and won. ZZZZ.

georgiapeach:
A CASTAWAY TELLS A BOLD LIE IN HOPES OF GAINING FAVOR WITH HIS TRIBEMATES, ON “SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 30

CHEAT TWEET: Will Cochran be able to pull off a big move & stay in the game now that only Upolu members remain? #Survivor 8pmET/PT http://bit.ly/vbyMop

"Cult Like" – At the immunity challenge, one tribemate makes a big gesture to a fellow castaway. Meanwhile, an alliance member becomes a liability around camp, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, Wednesday, Nov. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Behind the scenes Challenge video:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2171509704/survivor-south-pacific-challenge-preview-deja-vu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version