Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

Something weird about the last leg (Copenhagen)

(1/3) > >>

nirmachlev:
I was in Copenhagen in July 5th when the candidates arrived to H.C. Andersen sculpture and I took few pictures of them.
After I watch the episode in sunday I noticed something weird:
When I was there,Andy & Tommy arrived there few minutes before Bill & Cathi,but in the last episode Bill & Cathi got there before Andy & Tommy.
Is there a chance they changed the order of the arriving teams during the editing?

Dom:
Welcome to RFF nirmachlev! I hope you had an exciting time seeing the teams in Copenhagen!

That is indeed very strange! Your photos tell us that Bill & Cathi arrived two minutes after the shot of Andy & Tommy was taken, which is not how it was portrayed in the episode..

It is explicitly stated that Bill & Cathi arrived second to the statue, which we now know is not true! I suspect they did this to support the story that Cathi lost loads of time getting lost on the bike, when in reality, she was probably in third all along.

Prophet:
:bigwelcome to RFF, nirmachlev!

Impressive job! :hearts:

Jobby:
Last leg had loads of weird editing huh....

georgiapeach:
:welcome: to RFF, nirmachlev! Thank you so much for sharing!!

I am not aware of any edits being made like this...UNLESS there was a minor production time that needed adjusting. Time credits and debits are given for production problems, so that is one possibility. The other is that both of these teams came back a second time...it is possible that they did a stand up as if it was the first time as well.

Did you by chance see them come back the second time? Very interesting, anyway!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version