Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

EP 9 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**

(1/22) > >>

georgiapeach:
Happy TAR DAY!!!

Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.
If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread. Canadian and Asian satellite feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO WIKI UPDATES or Satellite Viewer updates or OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We welcome everyone to join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be here HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!

theschnauzers:
CBS Eye-lert:

--- Quote ---Revised start times for tonight's CBS programs: 60 Minutes (7:25pm ET), The Amazing Race (8:25pm ET), The Good Wife (9:25pm ET) and CSI: Miami (10:25pm ET) due to CBS Sports live coverage of the NFL.

--- End quote ---

mswood:
Awesome thanks gives me enough time to watch Stewart Loose (Damn it).

Polaroid:
Hello. :waves: The first live streaming video I clicked already ended. And it was at the credits. And I already saw what happens next week. Oops. :lol:

LoveRocked:
YAY!!! I can't wait!! By the way, Did you watch LA Autoshow 2011 for Phil Keoghan? :waves:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version