Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 EP 11 "A Closer Look"

<< < (4/4)

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:
He DID admit it to Dawn, when she told him, right before Tribal Council that night, to not make an emotional decision, and he said "Well, I'm an emotional guy"

Of course he said he was afraid of the purple rock! If you're sitting in front of a jury, what argument to flipping sounds better? "Oh, I flipped because you guys were a bunch of a**holes" or "I flipped because I'm a huge fan of Survivor, and I wanted to take the game in my own hands, instead of leaving it up to rocks."

a1mamacat:
I have to admit, I no longer hate Cochran.  He really was bullied and I don't blame him for gravitating to Upolo.  I also have much more respect for Coach and much less for Ozzy.  It really would have been more dramatic to show some of that in the regular shows, to help explain actions.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Peace, Love, TAR! :D on November 23, 2011, 10:21:20 PM ---He DID admit it to Dawn, when she told him, right before Tribal Council that night, to not make an emotional decision, and he said "Well, I'm an emotional guy"

Of course he said he was afraid of the purple rock! If you're sitting in front of a jury, what argument to flipping sounds better? "Oh, I flipped because you guys were a bunch of a**holes" or "I flipped because I'm a huge fan of Survivor, and I wanted to take the game in my own hands, instead of leaving it up to rocks."

--- End quote ---

For me, if he played the card of telling the Savaii people that they were mean to him and that's why he flipped, the results of it may not be that bad. Nobody will do it the way you mentioned about "Oh, I flipped because you guys were a bunch of a**holes".. even Corrine from Gabon knows how to hide her own emotions. Because afterall, it doesn't seem as though it was made base on a selfish decision, but an emotional decision.

Clearly basing it on the purple rock sounds more like a SELFISH decision. So doesn't telling them the truth in a nice way much more a viable way. And it sticks with what you mentioned about him being an emotional person. It's like the SAVAII people knew his decision was an EMOTIONAL one but he based it on a SELFISH decision. So that's like double whammy and NOT good at all? :duno:

SuperTux:
What do you think of the ratings of this episode? 1.9/6 (18~49) and 4.6/8 households, 7.854 million. Was it historically lowest?

BayBay:
Coach's MAJOR overreaction at Mikayla putting a 'heaped' spoon of milk and sugar into her coffee  :lol: :lol: He has SERIOUS issues  :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version