Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 EP 11 "A Closer Look"

<< < (3/4) > >>

StephenWasHere:
This Redemption Island duel result = South Pacific making it to the bottom 5 territory unless Cochran pulls out a win. A Sophie win would also save it from bottom 5 territory as well. I'm really hoping that the Redemption Island spoiler is wrong and Dawn is the Queen of Redemption.

Prophet:
Last night I saw some kind of promo about Coach and Ozzy having a secret alliance? Did anyone else see this?

ZBC Company:
tonight recap wedsnday cant not wait for tonight

Prophet:
I see why Cochran flipped. Savaii was kinda rude to him on several counts. I think Cochran was justified.

Jobby:
His flip is definitely justified that he can choose who he wants to play with. The problem with his flipping is that he based his flipping on "not wanting to pick the purple stone" and nothing personal.

No, Cochran, it was very personal and just admit it. He could have a much stronger case just telling Savaii people straight in the face that they were rude to him and that now is his time to take things into his own hands rather than coming up with a lame excuse that his flip was not personal (when it was) and that he doesn't want to pick the stone. As an avid Survivor fan, I think he can count his odds of his chances of picking the stone against the Upolu is even less than 30 percent or around there had it happened that night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version