The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Some interesting (and some not so interesting) facts and records!

<< < (172/252) > >>

toanglobal:
John & Murray is the best averaging place among M/M teams who failed to reach F3 (13/6=2.167)
Treasuri & Louisa is the best averaging place among F/F teams who failed to reach F3 (21/9=2.333)

elthemagnifico:
Had Banyuwangi's leg was normal penultimate leg,  they could have been easily won the tar based on their placement average

NMC:
This may not be 100% accurate, but I think TAR 29 is the only Season to have teams go from 1st to Worst on 3 separate occasions.  (The most of any Season)

Tara & Joey - 1st Leg 8, Last Leg 9
Becca & Floyd - 1st Leg 9, Last Leg 10
Matt & Redmond - 1st Leg 10, Last Leg 11

If Brooke & Scott come in 3rd on the Final Leg, this record will increase to 4 separate times.

elthemagnifico:

--- Quote from: NMC on May 27, 2017, 06:11:33 AM ---This may not be 100% accurate, but I think TAR 29 is the only Season to have teams go from 1st to Worst on 3 separate occasions.  (The most of any Season)

If Brooke & Scott come in 3rd on the Final Leg, this record will increase to 4 separate times.

--- End quote ---

... and suprisingly back to back

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: NMC on May 27, 2017, 06:11:33 AM ---This may not be 100% accurate, but I think TAR 29 is the only Season to have teams go from 1st to Worst on 3 separate occasions.  (The most of any Season)

--- End quote ---
TAR Asia 5
Brandon & Alphaeus 1st leg 1, last leg 2
JK & Mike 1st leg 7, last leg 8
Treasuri & Louisa 1st leg 8, last leg 9 (TYS + TUS)
Eric & Rona 1st leg 9, last leg 10 (finale)
All even occured in Indonesia, except for leg 7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version