The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Some interesting (and some not so interesting) facts and records!

<< < (148/252) > >>

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on August 27, 2016, 04:54:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on August 27, 2016, 04:31:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: fossil-racer on August 27, 2016, 04:26:24 PM ---TAR 25- The season where every team placed last at least once ( if you count Adam/Bethany placing 3rd last)

TAR 28- The season of preventable eliminations imo ( every team eliminated on an elimination leg could have been saved had they made better decisions/read the clue/etc)

--- End quote ---

Erin & Joslyn?

--- End quote ---

I guess one could argue that if they had made the train to Chamonix with the 8 other teams they could have survived with such a tight footrace!

--- End quote ---

That was Brittany & Jessica, I'm talking about Erin & Joslyn who were eliminated in the Chamonix episode.

TARmap:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on August 27, 2016, 05:23:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: fossil-racer on August 27, 2016, 04:26:24 PM ---TAR 25- The season where every team placed last at least once ( if you count Adam/Bethany placing 3rd last)

TAR 28- The season of preventable eliminations imo ( every team eliminated on an elimination leg could have been saved had they made better decisions/read the clue/etc)

--- End quote ---

Erin & Joslyn?

--- End quote ---

I guess one could argue that if they had made the train to Chamonix with the 8 other teams they could have survived with such a tight footrace!

--- End quote ---

That was Brittany & Jessica, I'm talking about Erin & Joslyn who were eliminated in the Chamonix episode.

--- End quote ---

But can Erin not being able to run off the cliff in Chamomix count as a preventable elimination?

Brannockdevice:

--- Quote from: TARmap on August 27, 2016, 06:07:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on August 27, 2016, 05:23:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Erin & Joslyn?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But can Erin not being able to run off the cliff in Chamomix count as a preventable elimination?

--- End quote ---

Oh that's right! Thank you! But yeah, Erin couldn't hang glide off the mountain during the roadblock, even though she had multiple chances to beat Sheri, Ashley, and Blair.

TARUSAFan:
Frankie & Amy (TAR Canada 4) are the 3rd Mother/Daughter team across all versions to enter the Top 5, with the 1st one being Nancy & Emily (US Season 1) followed by Debbie & Dana (TAR Israel 3). 5th place is so far the highest place attained by a Mother/Daughter team. Should Frankie & Amy make it further, they'll be the new title holders.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: CanadianOwl on August 26, 2016, 12:09:10 PM ---Is Leg 7 of Season 9 the only leg where the leg placements are the reverse of the team's final placements (B.J. & Tyler were 5th, ended up 1st; Eric & Jeremy were 4th, ended up 2nd; Ray & Yolanda were 3rd, and ended up 3rd; Joseph & Monica were 2nd, ended up 4th; Fran & Berry were 1st, ended up 5th)

Also, first post!  :trampb:

--- End quote ---

Interesting! :o

The closest reverse I could think of is TAR16 from Leg 7 to Leg 8:
~Cowboys' worst to first from Seychelles to Malaysia.
~Carol & Brandy's 5th to 2nd.
~Brent & Caite and Louie & Michael switching placements.
~Dan & Jordan's 2nd to 5th.
~Steve & Allie's first to worst.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version