The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Some interesting (and some not so interesting) facts and records!

<< < (2/252) > >>

Prophet:
Cool stuff Dom!

David:
I love this too, Dom El! It seems you really love researching! :D

I think each of the users who is willing to, could share other statistics or interesting facts that may not have been mentioned in any thread yet, or that we have been courious about, maybe? That way we could make a great thread full of interesting things about the race that can be important some times.

Dom:

--- Quote from: Dave the 2nd on November 13, 2011, 10:44:41 AM ---I love this too, Dom El! It seems you really love researching! :D

I think each of the users who is willing to, could share other statistics or interesting facts that may not have been mentioned in any thread yet, or that we have been courious about, maybe? That way we could make a great thread full of interesting things about the race that can be important some times.

--- End quote ---

Definitely! If anyone's got any more records and facts, I'll add them to the list!

Dom:
Andy & Tommy have moved up to equal 3rd place in the most leg wins in a single season, level with Colin & Christie!

SuperTux:
Then there's no doubt that Jeremy & Sandy will win the race of S19.

Ernie & Cindy got EP, which promises them to get into the Final 3 with no opportunity to win.

Amani & Marcus were the 5th in Leg 1, and Andy & Tommy the 7th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version