The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Some interesting (and some not so interesting) facts and records!

<< < (64/252) > >>

albegrato:
I regret to inform you all that *sigh* Dave & Connor :'( have also accomplished the record of a constant Top 4 finish with a No Damage Run (no bottom 2 finishes where elimination is possible). A record only Margie & Luke (in the US version) have done so far.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Karpov617 on May 12, 2014, 05:01:21 AM ---I regret to inform you all that Dave & Connor :'( have also accomplished the record of a constant Top 4 finish with a No Damage Run (no bottom 2 finishes where elimination is possible). A record only Margie & Luke (in the US version) have done so far.

--- End quote ---

ugh if they win :res:

albegrato:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on May 12, 2014, 05:42:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Karpov617 on May 12, 2014, 05:01:21 AM ---I regret to inform you all that Dave & Connor :'( have also accomplished the record of a constant Top 4 finish with a No Damage Run (no bottom 2 finishes where elimination is possible). A record only Margie & Luke (in the US version) have done so far.

--- End quote ---

ugh if they win :res:

--- End quote ---

Ugh. Tell me about it. :(

Jobby:
All 3 "Allstars" seasons have an all-male team eliminated in 4th place.

Leo and Jamal have done an Oswald and Danny this season, placing 4th in both seasons both teams were on.

Jobby:
And another one: All 3 "Allstars" season have at least one all-female team racing in the final leg.

A co-ed team (Eric and Danielle) won the first one.
An all-female team (Kisha and Jen) won the second one.

If Dave and Connor win this race, that will be different hybrid of teams winning an Allstars season, and also the first parent-child to win. And.. the oldest person to win TAR. :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version