The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Some interesting (and some not so interesting) facts and records!

<< < (201/252) > >>

G.B.:

--- Quote from: Marionete on April 21, 2018, 07:03:43 AM ---How do they get people to watch 50 episodes per season :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

Because they're gooooooood.

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: G.B. on April 21, 2018, 04:19:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on April 21, 2018, 07:03:43 AM ---How do they get people to watch 50 episodes per season :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

Because they're gooooooood.

--- End quote ---
True and the task are hard and good to watch and my fav season of israel is 2 and 6 watching bar and inna win  :cheer: :luvya:

jfarbzz:
It's true that HaMerotz is super long and tedious to watch, but it's so worth it. The longer runtime allows you to really know the teams (I have the benefit of speaking Hebrew, but even if you don't you can still get a general sense of what's going on) and see scenes that would probably be left out of a normal TARUS episode. Sure it's annoying how you have to wait three or four episodes to know the final results (the Jamaica-Russia-Kyrgyzstan stretch of HL6 with three straight four-episode legs was super annoying, thank goodness they made up for it by having the first two Thailand legs be two episodes long), but you should definitely watch it if you have the time. All six seasons are online, so it's definitely something to check out. I can't wait for HaMerotz 7!

ianthebalance:
Meredith and Gretchen and Ally and Ashley both started 6-7-7-7-7 in the first 5 legs

violetb1911:
TAR 21 Visited 3 countries spread over 2 continents - Indonesia (Australasia) - Legs 2 & 3, Turkey (Eurasia) Leg 6 and Russia (Eurasia) Leg 7 & 8.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version