Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

TAR 20 Timeliner FOUND!!!

(1/3) > >>

georgiapeach:

WANTED:

Obsessive compulsive TAR Spoiler addict to run and maintain the TAR 20 Timeline. Requires serious time dedication during filming and frequent updates afterwards, and persnickety attention to detail! This is the "brains" of our spoilers and how we all keep track.

You can view the Timeline GOLD STANDARD right here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23631.0.html

If you are interested, please let me know by PM!!  :thankyou:

Glamazon Racer:
I'd probably be able to do this if you wanted me to, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to do all of the sources - the TAR18 timeline from that link is immaculate.

If someone has more computer skills - go ahead, but I will be willing to attempt this if no one else is.

georgiapeach:
Thanks for the offer.... there has been thankfully a lot of interest!

But yes...woden has been a VERY hard act to follow!

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 08, 2011, 11:26:00 PM ---Thanks for the offer.... there has been thankfully a lot of interest!

--- End quote ---

That's very true - the TAR18 timeline (particularly the Australian legs) were absolutely perfect.

Well, let me know if I can be of any assistance. :tup:

Coutzy:

--- Quote from: racer on November 09, 2011, 06:15:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 08, 2011, 11:26:00 PM ---Thanks for the offer.... there has been thankfully a lot of interest!

--- End quote ---

That's very true - the TAR18 timeline (particularly the Australian legs) were absolutely perfect.

Well, let me know if I can be of any assistance. :tup:

--- End quote ---

All credit for that goes to the person or persons (person) that kept the updates coming in :snicker:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version