Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

TAR 20 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (199/199)

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Parovic on April 30, 2012, 06:52:09 AM ---It is a little bit strange that 4 teams can race to the finish line...
But I do think that the 4th team may be fall behind a lot so that they do not appear in the finish line
Also,I think the team who don't do the roadblock,may not be Dave and Rachel,as they have same experience and they learn a lesson in Paraguay leg.

--- End quote ---

4 teams do NOT race for the Finish line. One team is eliminated in Osaka. 100%.

They are just showing a shot taken at the mat before the decoy 4th place team arrived. Common.

DrRox:

--- Quote from: apskip on April 30, 2012, 08:59:33 AM ---That stretch of shoreline on the western coast of Oahu is not full of civilization,

--- End quote ---

Except it is the eastern coast of Oahu        LMAO!!!   Geographer extraordinaire strikes again.

apskip:

--- Quote from: DrRox on April 30, 2012, 10:12:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: apskip on April 30, 2012, 08:59:33 AM ---That stretch of shoreline on the western coast of Oahu is not full of civilization,

--- End quote ---

Except it is the eastern coast of Oahu        LMAO!!!   Geographer extraordinaire strikes again.

--- End quote ---
Dr. Rox,

You are right. I did correct it before even reading your post, as I knew I had made a mistake. As the French say, "C'est la vie."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version