Author Topic: S23 EP 9 "Cut Throat"  (Read 22380 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: S23 EP 9 "Cut Throat"
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »
Okay so they've never shown scenes at Redemption Island.. unless they have a duel, of course when Ozzy gets there they show him doing his thing :lol: :res:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 07:35:47 PM »
Ozzy and Keith hangin out on RI

Immunity Challenge: Stand on a beam and balance a ball on a bow

TWIST: You can sit out the challenge and feast
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 07:36:41 PM »
Competing:
Jim
Dawn
Whitney

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 07:38:15 PM »
Jim out of the challenge :yess:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011, 07:39:13 PM »
GO Whitney!

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 07:39:35 PM »
GO DAWN!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 07:41:29 PM »
Whitney wins immunity! :colors :hoot: :yess:

I hope that Albert/Sophie go with Whitney/Dawn and do something and get rid of Brandon and his pet Cochran.. or vice versa they're both pets :lol:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 07:59:51 PM »
Next Ep:

Albert wants to get on the Savaii good side, Coach is on to him and if anyone goes against the "family" they are dead.. Albert won't go, if my Whitney loses she goes home :(

hoping there is a HII that Whitney/Dawn can find and use that and their immunity to send Coach home but we'll see :lol:

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 03:42:41 AM »
The way things are going if Coach goes to F3 with anyone but Albert or a Savaii member he wins.

Also I HATE BRANDON!
He is worse than his uncle. At least Russel was mean and proud of it. Brandon just thinks he is superior to everyone and gloats because others are in a difficult spot. But I guess he is just perfect for Coach.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 07:53:39 AM »
I think Cochran has a great chance of winning. I still don't understand why people hate him. :( Dawn and Whitney are interesting as well, however.

I'm really glad Ozzy and Jim were knocked off in this episode. Jim was pretending to be some kind of truth ambassador the whole time. :res: At first, he did not like Cochran, then he made a deal with Cochran, then he didn't like him again. So honorable. :res: I've hated his obnoxious attitude from episode one, so it's a good thing that only one of Ozzy and Jim if either of them can get back into the game.

Hopefully Dawn and Whitney flip in the next episode to get rid of somebody boring like Albert or Rick.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 08:24:52 AM »
I think Cochran has a great chance of winning. I still don't understand why people hate him. :( Dawn and Whitney are interesting as well, however.

I'm really glad Ozzy and Jim were knocked off in this episode. Jim was pretending to be some kind of truth ambassador the whole time. :res: At first, he did not like Cochran, then he made a deal with Cochran, then he didn't like him again. So honorable. :res: I've hated his obnoxious attitude from episode one, so it's a good thing that only one of Ozzy and Jim if either of them can get back into the game.

Hopefully Dawn and Whitney flip in the next episode to get rid of somebody boring like Albert or Rick.

I can see why Jim was mad at Cochran this episode. Jim helped him stay at numerous tribals, such as Semhar's and Elyse's and Ozzy saved him when he sacrificed himself. Christine would be in the game and Cochran would be out, so Cochran really does owe them and he just stabbed them.

Whitney is all I'm rooting for, and a little bit of Dawn & Sophie.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 11:16:24 AM »
At the beginning, I wished Savaii would be picked off as they had guys like Ozzy, Jim and Keith who appeared rather arrogant. But now that they're really getting picked off, and seeing Jim, Whitney and Dawn fight for their lives during the IC while the rest ate their fill, I feel really bad for them. With all the Savaii guys gone, I'm hoping Upolu starts having internal strives and Whitney and Dawn get saved. I really hope so. I don't want this season to be as predictable as the last again, whereby one entire tribe gets picked off one by one...

I agree that Coach has a very good chance of winning. The shot of him earlier saying that he feels he has a good chance of going all the way... I wonder if that's a "premonition" that he really will. He hasn't offended anyone, he's played the game with some kinda honour (well at least he hasn't backstabbed anyone), he's a good leader of Upolu, he has a really good chance. Which is another reason I hope things get shaken up. I don't want to see another "Rob moment".
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2011, 11:22:21 AM »
^ About Coach the most important thing is he hasn't offended really bad any Savaii member. If Upolu goes all the way and the F3 are from this tribe or even Cochran then we have 5 Savaii as jury members and so whoever can get their votes will win. (that automatically excludes Brandon!)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »
^ About Coach the most important thing is he hasn't offended really bad any Savaii member. If Upolu goes all the way and the F3 are from this tribe or even Cochran then we have 5 Savaii as jury members and so whoever can get their votes will win. (that automatically excludes Brandon!)

Yep. Brandon and Cochran are great candidates to take to the Final 3. Whoever's up against them should win the million hands down. But because Coach seems to have been doing everything for the tribe thus far... Even if he's up against the likeable people like Rick, Albert and Sophie, he'll probably still win against them. So I'm hoping that somehow, sometime, soon, Upolu does something to get rid of Coach.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 01:30:35 PM »
I don't even want to comment about anything else... about Jim, about Whitney... about... Coach.

All I want to say is...

F**K YOU BRANDON.

SHUT. THE. F. UP.

I was so disgusted by his words/actions and everything else this episode. PLEASE, mind my language. Brandon makes me SICK to the stomach. Whitney said it right, like SERIOUSLY, WHATEVER. If I were there, I'll have flipped him off, stood up and whacked the s**t out of him. I deemed him worst than Russell right now. He brings NO excitement/strategy into the game and he just whines/complains/speaks his mind like no other business.

I am SAD that he's a Christian. I wished they edited the part of him being a Christian out. He is not even in the rightful or fit position to talk/mention God. Seriously. Talk about HYPOCRITES?? When Dawn fed you food you WORSHIPPED HER. When Dawn just merely said she was disappointed, YOU SAID YOU DON'T BUY IT. WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T BUY IT. THOSE ARE COMPLETELY, TWO. DIFFERENT. MATTERS.

Omg. At first I still try to side and reason his actions by saying he's trying to do good and that he's actually a good guy. NOW, i'm completely shocked and came to a conclusion that he's just a "saturn in disguise", trying to "do good" through God's name but he's in fact, the biggest sinner of all.

O m g. I can't even believe the audacity of what he has done. I feel like punching him in the face.

Just let me rant okay? And I need somebody to agree with me. PLEASE AGREE WITH ME TO TELL ME I AM NOT ALONE. :meow:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2011, 03:21:24 PM »
You aren't alone Joab.  :jam: :knuckles: :jam: :knuckles: (:;)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »
Brandon is a bit annoying, but seriously now :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2011, 04:07:40 PM »
I thought at first you were going to be talking about Cochran!  :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2011, 05:23:24 PM »
I'm with you Joab (well, on a less maddened extent lol)! Brandon talks about his ultimate despise for dishonourable people. Cochran flipped on his tribe and Brandon goes protecting him. He only thinks it's honorable based on his perceptions, and he is easily swayed, imo.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2011, 08:27:49 PM »
No peach, Cochran, although slimey and went against his tribe, had a case going. He fought to stay alive with a group of people he felt comfortable with. Upolu went into a complete hypocritical to embrace him (something I agreed they did correctly and well) Naturally, Cochran, who had been undermined by his ability and ego, who had never felt so despised in his life, felt the need to increase his security by jumping ship to fulfill his needs of security and belongingness under the Maslow's Hierarcy of Needs.. so that he will be able to increase in his self-esteem. (OMG, Psychology)

BUT, Brandon's opinions and ideas are just based on his own perceptions, RSF is right. I view it as complete utterly bullsh*t.

Let's just say he just made his Hantz family name worst. SO MUCH MORE WORST. At least Russell had fans who loved his sneakyness. Look at Brandon.. find me a supporter and I bet he/she can't tell you why he/she likes him, other than the fact that he's completely a dumb brutally honest piece of @!#$%^&*()_!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2011, 08:31:41 PM »
And not to forget, Whitney's the SECOND GIRL she bullied into crying.

No real man, makes girl cry... TWICE. :groan:

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2011, 09:00:10 PM »
I like Brandon. He's extremely loyal and has a good heart. He stood up for Cochran when the Savaii members were calling him names, and went to make sure Ozzy wasn't bullying Cochran after Tribal.

And Brandon made Whitney cry? No, Whitney cried because she felt "vilified", and that the Upolu tribe made her out to be a bully when she wasn't. Remember when she came back from the Tribal where Cochran flipped and began cursing at him, and calling him names? The Upolu tribe was standing not far away, and heard that, causing them to realize how badly Cochran was treated. So no, Brandon did NOT make Whitney cry- that was her own self.

I honestly don't understand where all this hatred is coming from. I see Brandon as a 19 year old kid who is simply trying to do the right thing. He may be misguided, but at least he wants to do the right thing, which is a heck of a lot more than the former Savaii- Cochran have been doing.

"Enough, enough. The smaller people don't have to take it anymore." 
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 02:14:52 AM »

Ozzy knows his only chance was to stay alive at Redemption Island, come back, win immunities and go to F3 with Brandon and Cochran. Coach also knows his only chance is to take Brandon and Cochran to F3 so the way I see it, we have a repeat of Boston Rob and it's only a matter of whether it's Coach or Ozzy.  Brandon becomes the new Phillip and so on.

Coach is playing the social game brilliantly - it took him 2 seasons to get to this place but he's got it now, just like Rob did.  Ozzy is there too, though so I think the rest of this season should be interesting.  :tup:

Does anyone know when defeated RI players go to jury?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 07:07:06 AM »
I like Brandon. He's extremely loyal and has a good heart. He stood up for Cochran when the Savaii members were calling him names, and went to make sure Ozzy wasn't bullying Cochran after Tribal.

And Brandon made Whitney cry? No, Whitney cried because she felt "vilified", and that the Upolu tribe made her out to be a bully when she wasn't. Remember when she came back from the Tribal where Cochran flipped and began cursing at him, and calling him names? The Upolu tribe was standing not far away, and heard that, causing them to realize how badly Cochran was treated. So no, Brandon did NOT make Whitney cry- that was her own self.

I honestly don't understand where all this hatred is coming from. I see Brandon as a 19 year old kid who is simply trying to do the right thing. He may be misguided, but at least he wants to do the right thing, which is a heck of a lot more than the former Savaii- Cochran have been doing.

"Enough, enough. The smaller people don't have to take it anymore."

I won't comment anything about Brandon trying to do good or what. Because it's really based on perspectives.

But there's one point you can't deny - And that is Brandon's constant bull**** DID make Whitney cry. Call Whitney emotionally weak or what, but Brandon was the cause of that. It's like if you as an adult snatch a toy from a 3 year old child and the child cries, it's YOUR fault as an adult, not the child's because the child has something taken away from him/her.

Brandon's action at tribal council was uncalled for. He didn't need to keep rattling on and on at Dawn, who didn't even comment ANYTHING negative/outburst at him. In my opinion, that was very very rude and ungentlemanly.

I know everyone here is entitled to have their own opinions, but for someone to be siding Brandon even though his actions were plain wrong, I just had to say something about it. Please don't be offended by me, my comments are really towards Brandon. I hope now you know where the hatred is coming from, it's simply just from the fact that Brandon is a "19 year old kid trying to do the right thing" in a WRONG way. A 19 year old kid who steals from a shop to raise money for his friend in financial trouble may have the RIGHT intentions but still do it the wrong way, so what's the point??? :duno:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2011, 07:27:22 AM »
I always found Jim more annoying than Brandon, but whatevs. Brandon could be getting a bad edit because he's a Hantz or because he's a self-proclaimed Christian, but I don't hate him with such passions.