Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S23 EP 9 "Cut Throat"

<< < (14/15) > >>

Prophet:

--- Quote from: StephenWasHere on November 12, 2011, 09:47:49 PM ---I know it's a bit late, but WOW! What a nice episode! Seeing Jim get knocked off of his pedestal <3. Ozzy getting snuffed <3. Dawn/Cochran in general <3. Whitney having a breakout episode <3. But yeah, Jim's whole Honor thing made me lol. Especially with the spiel about giving up Immunity because he's true to his word. WELL HOW DID THAT WORK OUT?!?! HUH? Ugh...I'm worried next week for Dawn though :( :( :(

Still holding on for Dawn/Sophie/Cochran

--- End quote ---

THIS :<3

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:
Yeah, I know I'm the odd one out when I support Brandon. I truly do think he was trying to do the right thing.

If anything, though, at least he gets people talking. Interesting but Controversial people> People with no personality. Makes this season A LOT better than the last....

Jobby:
Oh my God, last season... all I remembered was knowing Rob will win about 5 episodes into the series. :lol:

But the last season that was really good was Heroes VS Villians... I think we need Queen Parv, Cirie and Amanda again. Can they invite back GIRLS PAST PLAYERS and stop inviting the guys? LOL

I have a feeling Brandon is already in their next Allstars list. :lol:

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:
Well, I think they've stopped the returning player thing....
Although I do want to see Rob C. back. ( I just realized how random that is)

Prophet:
Stacey and Christine need redemption!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version