Author Topic: Who will be the Amazing race 19 final three??  (Read 8384 times)

Offline Marklouiekpopsuju13

• RFF Not So Newbie
Who will be the Amazing race 19 final three??
« on: October 27, 2011, 09:32:22 PM »
Vote wisely!!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:42:16 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
Re: Who will be the Amazing race 19 final three??
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 10:36:58 AM »
Andy & Tommy

Justin & Jennifer

Bill & Cathi

Offline Harry4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:30:36 PM »
 :yess:

The final three teams:  Laurence & Zac

Amani & Marcus

Andy & Tommy

Laurence & Zac to win.                           

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »
No offense, but they would be the most boring winners ever.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 08:50:55 PM »
I submit Tyler and James :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 08:51:39 PM »

Your mistaken for Tk & whatsherface.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 09:05:08 PM »
That would be the case if Ernie & Cindy were to win - they don't seem to have any personality at all, particularly Ernie and they have been hoarding all the screen time.

As for me, the Final Three I am hoping for, is Amani & Marcus, Andy & Tommy and Justin & Jennifer, preferably with Amani & Marcus winning. I would also be more than happy to see Bill & Cathi or Jeremy & Sandy in there, and I wouldn't be too disappointed with Laurence & Zac either.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 09:21:37 PM »
I do love Marcus! He makes me laugh so I would love to see him win!! I do love Justin & Jennifer as well they would be a nice team to see win the money.

:)

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 01:22:08 AM »
That would be the case if Ernie & Cindy were to win - they don't seem to have any personality at all, particularly Ernie and they have been hoarding all the screen time.

As for me, the Final Three I am hoping for, is Amani & Marcus, Andy & Tommy and Justin & Jennifer, preferably with Amani & Marcus winning. I would also be more than happy to see Bill & Cathi or Jeremy & Sandy in there, and I wouldn't be too disappointed with Laurence & Zac either.

In my eyes, Ernie and Cindy are one of the most energetic, fun teams left in the race!  :lol:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 03:02:51 AM »

In my eyes, Ernie and Cindy are one of the most energetic, fun teams left in the race!  :lol:

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I can't say I have too much against Cindy. But personally, I can't stand Ernie - the only things I have ever heard him say are things like "Cindy wears the pants in our relationship" and "Cindy is the smart one" - I would like to hear him talk a little more about himself for a change...

Offline connayyy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 08:36:05 AM »
I'm predicting Andy and Tommy, Ernie and Cindy, and Amani and Marcus, and maybe in that order, too. This is mostly based on the fact that these three seem to have gotten the most airtime. I'm also picking Laurence and Zac as our 4th place team.

I actually like Ernie and Cindy a lot - in fact, I pretty much like all of the teams this season. But one reason why I really like Ernie and Cindy is because of the previous leg, when the bed fell on top of Cindy, she started laughing and quipped "That didn't work," instead of getting mad or frustrated.  :lol:

Offline Areeb

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 06:11:58 AM »
Final 3:   Ernie and Cindy,
Andy and Tommy
Laurence and Zac

winners:  Andy and Tommy  :yess:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 06:15:10 AM »
Honestly I think it will be this

1st Ernie & Cindy - getting a winners edit from them, positive and equal screentime
2nd Andy & Tommy - consistently strong, however after last episode I am getting a neg edit which means they won't win
3rd Jeremy & Sandy - They are still there :lol: I can see them  bottoming their way to Final 3 with 2nd to last finishes, their edit is getting better. Jill/Thomas vibe.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 07:16:29 AM »
Well my last guess went out the window after the elimination in Malawi. As such, my new prediction is:

Amani & Marcus
Andy & Tommy
Bill & Cathi

That would be a perfect Final Three for me, with Amani & Marcus as the winners. But I have a bad feeling that Ernie & Cindy are going to be in there - I won't mind so long as they don't win.

Offline miichaeeltran

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 11:03:33 PM »
why are you guys so against ernie & cindy ? LOL they would of won like 4 legs by now , and andy & tommy are always lucky , the only legs they deserved to win were leg 4. Leg 2 was ernie & cindy's , leg 3 was laurence & zac's , leg 6 was Justin & Jennifers. yes they seem like their in the final 3 , but if these teams didn't do one silly mistake , andy & tommy would only of won 1 leg. Ernie & Cindy would of won leg 2 , but they just forgot  to give all their money , they were meant to win leg 5 , they got to bangkok and fed the fish first and ran into traffic to the pitstop , they got lost on the way to the uturn and andy and tommy caught up and they can't stand a chance against olympians, but overall andy & tommy are nice guys, but are always lucky to win!

My prediction is Ernie & Cindy , Andy & Tommy , Jeremy & Sandy ( in the order ) , amani & marcus are awesome people and i wish they did make the final 3 .. but . Bill & Cathi , they deserve to win but ... , laurence & zac , i hate them! they should of got eliminated last leg, some one should have uturned them! ( in the order )

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 06:07:04 AM »
why are you guys so against ernie & cindy ? LOL they would of won like 4 legs by now , and andy & tommy are always lucky , the only legs they deserved to win were leg 4. Leg 2 was ernie & cindy's , leg 3 was laurence & zac's , leg 6 was Justin & Jennifers. yes they seem like their in the final 3 , but if these teams didn't do one silly mistake , andy & tommy would only of won 1 leg. Ernie & Cindy would of won leg 2 , but they just forgot  to give all their money , they were meant to win leg 5 , they got to bangkok and fed the fish first and ran into traffic to the pitstop , they got lost on the way to the uturn and andy and tommy caught up and they can't stand a chance against olympians, but overall andy & tommy are nice guys, but are always lucky to win!

My prediction is Ernie & Cindy , Andy & Tommy , Jeremy & Sandy ( in the order ) , amani & marcus are awesome people and i wish they did make the final 3 .. but . Bill & Cathi , they deserve to win but ... , laurence & zac , i hate them! they should of got eliminated last leg, some one should have uturned them! ( in the order )

I can't argue that Andy & Tommy have gotten extremely lucky with almost all of their victories. However, they are my favourite all-male team since Oswald & Danny appeared on All-Stars, and I like seeing them do well. :hoot:

With regards to Ernie & Cindy, I've stated many times why I dislike them - well mainly Ernie. However, with reference to the most recent leg, I think they wasted their Express Pass and they shouldn't have used it, because they might need it in Leg 8 but were in no real danger on Leg 7. :groan:

I also agree about Laurence - he is bugging me a little, but I still like Zac. :)

Overall, I have liked this whole cast and the Final Three I would like to see is Amani & Marcus, Bill & Cathi and Andy & Tommy in that order, but my guess is Amani & Marcus, Andy & Tommy and Ernie & Cindy (hopefully in that order)... :yess:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 06:12:20 PM »
I'm guessing Laurence & Zac and Jeremy & Sandy are the next ones to go. I have a hunch that Ernie & cindy will make a huge mistake at some point and be eliminated because of that. So I'll say for my final three: Bill & Cathi, Amani & Marcus and Andy & Tommy
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Vigate

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »
I am still rooting for Bill and Cathi because it would be nice to see an older team than Teri and Ian make the F3. :)