Author Topic: S23 EP 8 "Double Agent"  (Read 24620 times)

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
Re: S23 EP 8 "Double Agent"
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2011, 06:49:31 PM »
We'll see. I want Cochran gone period! Hope he leaves this week!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2011, 12:39:23 AM »

Can someone please explain to me why Ozzy gave up the immunity idol to Whitney?   :duno:  I missed some time in the middle of the show, so I may have missed discussion of Whitney being at risk for being sent out to Redemption. 

Clarification appreciated!!  Thanks!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2011, 01:02:25 AM »

Can someone please explain to me why Ozzy gave up the immunity idol to Whitney?   :duno:  I missed some time in the middle of the show, so I may have missed discussion of Whitney being at risk for being sent out to Redemption. 

Clarification appreciated!!  Thanks!

I think the idea is that they believe that Upolu is "falsely targetting" Keith but in actual fact going to vote for Whitney. Some poor editing there, but that's what I got.. that's why Ozzy wants Whitney to use the Idol. I think Ozzy also "let out the fact that" they're going to use the Idol on Keith? I didn't see that anywhere but I think the idea's there and mentioned?? :duno:

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2011, 01:49:15 AM »
^ I think that their logic was based on the fact that they were sure that they would draw stones. At some point Ozzy says that Upolu would want the stronger players of Savaii to draw stones. So they would not vote Keith because then he would be immune from the drawing, so Upolu would vote for someone weak to be immune for the stones and so a strong player to be eliminated. Or something like that, equally convoluted!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2011, 07:53:13 AM »

Thanks for the clarification - the logic doesn't make sense to me but now I see what they were thinking so thanks.

The idol for Ozzy could have been game changing; I think he may regret not holding on to it.  I am seeing this as Coach vs. Ozzy until the end, so we'll see . . . 

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2011, 10:30:51 AM »
^ I think that their logic was based on the fact that they were sure that they would draw stones. At some point Ozzy says that Upolu would want the stronger players of Savaii to draw stones. So they would not vote Keith because then he would be immune from the drawing, so Upolu would vote for someone weak to be immune for the stones and so a strong player to be eliminated. Or something like that, equally convoluted!

Oh yes!! That's it... :lol:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2011, 11:23:09 PM »
Brandon: "Stay close to me." :lol3:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2011, 01:43:14 AM »
Brandon: "Stay close to me." :lol3:

Yes that comment was near priceless!!  Brandon has a new BFF.

This season has gotten good with the merge.  I would have liked to see Christine get back in after all of her efforts but it was never meant to be.