Author Topic: Survivor EP 7 "Trojan Horse"  (Read 19524 times)

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Survivor EP 7 "Trojan Horse"
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2011, 09:47:38 AM »
Ozzy have just received maximum stupidity. He has gone down as one of the most dumb players in Survivor History in my book. Cochroan can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. I hope Christine wins the RI duel.I really think that the merge is next.If thats truth, the tribe will still be 6-6 no matter who come back.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2011, 11:03:33 AM »
Did anyone see Albert cheat on the challenge? Instead of untying the last bag, he ripped the bag off it without untying the knots

ETA: Here is another shot of the ripped bag. You can see how Savaii's is clearly untied.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:21:08 AM by Kandace »

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »
First assumption - The merge is next.
Second assumption - Christine won't join them.
Third assumption - Ozzy will win the RI challenge.

With 3 assumptions, they're bound to fail.

I WANT to see Ozzy voted out of this game. Seriously, that was stupid. Big moves... you don't make big moves which results in your head hanging on the line. What kind of a Survivor plan is that?

Well, I think they got one assumption right.  I think the merge will be next.  The next one is really wrong.  Apparently most of the Savaii think that despite the pretty clear evidence that Christine will flip over to Savaii, she'll return to Upolu.  I'm sure she won't and that she'll want to take Upolu down, starting with Coach.

The third one is the iffiest one.  There are people on Reality TV World who are assuming due to editing (and the fact that they favor Ozzy) that Ozzy will return and the plan will work.  But the challenge doesn't seem to involve hanging on a pole, something that Ozzy would probably do well at.

And even if the plan works to that point, there's no guarantee that Upolu will fall for Cochran's being a Trojan Horse.  I think he'll remain loyal but I'm not sure they'll fall for it.

Belle Book

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2011, 11:33:39 AM »
Wow, wow, wow! One of the biggest moves indeed. When Ozzy decided to do that, the flashback of him deciding to throw the challenge in Cook Islands immediately came to mind. At that time, the tribe grappled with the decision, there were the pros and cons weighed out, but ultimately, Ozzy triumphed. This time, I have a sneaky feeling that Ozzy's plan MIGHT pay off after all... I don't know, but my gut tells me that Savaii might actually triumph in this situation...

I was so with Sophie when she talked about Coach praying that they'd find the Idol. I'm like... What? That was pretty hypocritical. Coach is no Matt (from the previous season) and never will be one. He's just... Strange.

I'm sad over Mikayla's exit, but it had to happen I guess. Strong as she was, she wasn't a social player and didn't get much edit. Sigh.

I'm very, very excited to see how this season plays out, and which tribe reigns victorious when the merge comes.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2011, 12:22:19 PM »
I believe Ozzy loses, that's when Cochran becomes a "power player" with the idol. :res:

I believed Upolo loses today's challenge too. So anything CAN happen. Survivor is SO MUCH MORE EXCITING without boot spoilers! :lol:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2011, 11:02:12 PM »
Firstly, I'm glad Christine won over Mikayla. Christine's would've brought more drama back into the game.  :lol:

Secondly, it didn't matter to me which tribe would've lost the challenge. Upolu would bring drama over who to blindside, with Brandon being the main character of that part of the story. Savaii would bring an interesting move that might prove to be effective, that's hoping no one would flip on that deal.

Thirdly, where in the world were Rick and Whitney? I see them, I hear them, I just don't know what impact they made or will be making that if they get on the chopping block or voted out, I couldn't even care less.

Fourthly, Albert ripping off the bag from its spot and not untying it should not be allowed. I'm okay with him shouting back to Coach (and Rick?) though.

Fifthly, TC brought interesting ideas. But it's all based on so many assumptions. All I can say is that I look forward to next episode to see what happens.

However, I'm quite unhappy that it's Christine vs Ozzy next eppy. I was and still am rooting for Ozzy while I've grown to appreciate Christine's tenacity and of possible drama if she comes back. Now one of them has to go.  :'(

It was an interesting episode and I feel is a start of one crazy ride to come. =D
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »
Did anyone see Albert cheat on the challenge? Instead of untying the last bag, he ripped the bag off it without untying the knots

ETA: Here is another shot of the ripped bag. You can see how Savaii's is clearly untied.

I DID see it but it didn't register. You're right, he cheated!  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2011, 02:02:57 PM »
What I saw was Savaii cheating too? I saw Ozzy ripped off the bag too! (I think..)