The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia 2 SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers

<< < (56/57) > >>

supah:
Here are the caps of the scene where Michelle and Jo lose their passport
I thought it was Delhi or Dubai airport but it can't be unless it was edited out, which I doubt Channel 7 would do because they're desperate  :lol:
If someone could iD the airport it could help us a lot, but it could be very hard  to nail down...
I've attached a photo of Delhi Airport departure hall which I THINK is the location. Then it would've been Episode 4 when they lost it

Glamazon Racer:
That looks like a match to me, supah3ro. :tup: But I also find it strange that something like that would be edited out... ???

Air:

--- Quote from: racer on August 09, 2012, 04:14:14 AM ---That looks like a match to me, supah3ro. :tup: But I also find it strange that something like that would be edited out... ???

--- End quote ---

supah:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on August 09, 2012, 05:22:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on August 09, 2012, 04:14:14 AM ---That looks like a match to me, supah3ro. :tup: But I also find it strange that something like that would be edited out... ???

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Exactly what I'm thinking... obviously they found it because they're still racing but its odd the editors wouldn't have thrown it in.. maybe not enough time??

But they did show Nathan & Tyler's stuff getting stolen en route to Poland last season... I guess we have more unanswered questions  :(

kevin2012:

--- Quote from: kevin2012 on June 02, 2012, 10:17:23 PM ---I did a boot order prediction for the first season and I was way off, Chris and Anastasia was the only team I got right.

But I'm going to go on a limb and predict the boot order for this season:

11. Kym and Donna
10. Adam and Dane
9. Sue and Teresa
8. Sticky and Sam
7. Ross and Tarryn
6. James and Sarah
5. Lucy and Emilia
4. Joseph and Grace
3. Paul and Steve
2. Michelle and Jo
1. Shane and Andrew