The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia 2 CONTESTANT Spoilers

<< < (19/21) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on April 05, 2012, 02:36:03 PM ---Young M/F team - Redhead woman
Sightings: Possibly the ‘Fergie’ team spotted departing Manila (source); Meydan Racecourse, Dubai. (source)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Apparently she's "like Fergie of Black Eyed Peas" ...wearing heels!
--- End quote ---

tarauslover:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 06, 2012, 11:10:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: ovalorange on April 05, 2012, 02:36:03 PM ---Young M/F team - Redhead woman
Sightings: Possibly the ‘Fergie’ team spotted departing Manila (source); Meydan Racecourse, Dubai. (source)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Apparently she's "like Fergie of Black Eyed Peas" ...wearing heels!
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh my...if those really are heels... :O is this the first time on any race that a racer has competed in heels?! She looks like a more glamorous Jamie and Cara (I would've considered Jamie glamorous until she posed in Playboy).
And I think I read somewhere on this forum but didn't someone in Canada spot another young M/F team that wasn't Grace/Joseph? Could it be them?

Edit: I found the post.

--- Quote from: bc922 on December 05, 2011, 10:37:35 PM ---I was able to catch a few things today in between studying for exams.  It's not super extensive, as it's just bits and pieces of information and evidence, but hopefully this will help:

At Harbour Green Park, I noticed several two-person kayaks (it was difficult to tell how many there were but it looked like 5), which would fit in with the tweet regarding teams "running down Denman with paddles and life jackets."   I was only able to catch one team (male/female NOT GRACE AND JOSEPH) there, who were possibly the last team.  There were people packing up after they left, including one camera man (I'm not sure if they were production or some news channel) who was getting shots of the boat flags.  They left the area around 11:30am and went up to Hastings St.  I'm assuming they hopped into a taxi as I had lost them after walking up Bute St.  I did manage to see something blue in their hands (Route Info?).

I then headed up to Grouse Mountain, where I found some teams heading up/down the tram.  At about 1:20, a male/female (GRACE AND JOSEPH)team came out of a tram.  I overheard the female yell to their taxi driver something like "this is the finish line," which I'm assuming was the Pit Stop for this leg of the race.  I overheard a woman and her kids saying something about Crab Park, which may have been the Pit Stop location.  This team had some problems with money (they didn't have enough) but left Grouse within 10 minutes.  I'm not sure if they begged for money when they entered the Starbucks or not.

During this time, a male/female (NOT GRACE AND JOSEPH) team had just arrived at Grouse Mountain.  (They may have been the team I saw leaving Harbour Green Park earlier)

The other team I saw was a female/female (EMILIA AND L_____)and they had just got off the tram at about 1:30-1:35.  As they were running to the taxi, I spotted one of the teammates holding a red Roadblock clue (Grouse Mountain=Roadblock). 

After the female/female team left, I stayed for ~20minutes but nobody else came down during that time.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay any longer to get a glimpse of the other teams or head out to Crab Park.  I was able to get some pictures but some aren't that great due to the distance and angle.

--- End quote ---

-Male/Female team arriving at Grouse Mountain (possibly the same team I saw at Harbour Green Park)

You can't see the team that well but according to the poster it isn't Grace and Joseph, but the male looks to have quite dark hair too (brown), also the height difference between the man and the woman could be similar to the this team spotted in Dubai? Pure speculation of course but I don't think we've had another male/female team scouted at this point that looks like they may fit the brief (i.e. I don't think it could be the supposed Tarryn Lee Thornton as she seems taller compared to the girl in this Grouse photo).

howie_2010:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on April 05, 2012, 02:36:03 PM ---Aboriginal M/M team
Sightings: Manila Airport, Delhi pitstop (source)

--- End quote ---
Dane and Adam from Brisbane

--- Quote ---M/F team in Red/White
Sightings: Seen arriving in Manila (source), (source 2)

--- End quote ---
Kym, 46 & Donna, 42, from Brisbane

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/tv/hard-times-to-help-racers-push-for-win/story-e6freqj6-1226333817758

Prophet:
I've looked but I can't find anything besides the stuff already here. :duno:

howie_2010:

--- Quote from: Prophet on April 19, 2012, 09:50:35 AM ---I've looked but I can't find anything besides the stuff already here. :duno:

--- End quote ---
I think the other teams will be announced over the coming days. Any Perth teams might be announced in 2 hours or so when it hits midnight there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version