The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia 2 CONTESTANT Spoilers

<< < (21/21)

ovalorange:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 06, 2012, 11:10:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: ovalorange on April 05, 2012, 02:36:03 PM ---Young M/F team - Redhead woman
Sightings: Possibly the ‘Fergie’ team spotted departing Manila (source); Meydan Racecourse, Dubai. (source)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Apparently she's "like Fergie of Black Eyed Peas" ...wearing heels!
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Sarah’s race preparation involved getting the perfect hybrid runner/heel made, which she calls a ‘hunner’ and finding the right hair gel for James to withstand the gruelling conditions they face.
--- End quote ---

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

georgiapeach:
So funny!!

AR Aus fan:
LOVE TAR Australia!  :hrt: Just wondering if you can tell me how you made pictures from the video files? Did you guys use a computer program? Thanks xo

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: AR Aus fan on August 08, 2013, 08:31:11 PM ---LOVE TAR Australia!  :hrt: Just wondering if you can tell me how you made pictures from the video files? Did you guys use a computer program? Thanks xo

--- End quote ---

:hiya :wel2 to the R.F.F., AR Aus fan!

I can't talk by all my forum mates, but I use programs like Jet-Audio or VLC media player that allow to take captures from vids. Another way is using the Screen Print key on your keyboard. Hope this info help you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version