The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia 2 LOCATION Spoilers

<< < (6/8) > >>

apskip:
BayBay,

You can thank Wikipedia (which I happen to know is a valid source for many different types of information), but my information above was a composite of multiple sites I found via Google. So you should thank Wikipedia in their favorite way, which is a donation to help keep them in business.

ZBC Company:
askip why do you have be that smart because we could do stuff tooo

apskip:

--- Quote from: ZBC Company on December 14, 2011, 11:07:50 AM ---askip why do you have be that smart because we could do stuff tooo

--- End quote ---

Zack,

If you could have offered information about Fraser Island obtained from the Internet, nothing is stopping you from doing so. There is still ample opportunity to do so.

I did not say but could have that I have personally traveled a good bit of the coast of Queensland even though it did not include a visit to Fraser Island. It did include a visit to Magnetic Island north of Fraser Island.

ZBC Company:

--- Quote from: apskip on December 14, 2011, 02:50:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: ZBC Company on December 14, 2011, 11:07:50 AM ---askip why do you have be that smart because we could do stuff tooo

--- End quote ---

Zack,

If you could have offered information about Fraser Island obtained from the Internet, nothing is stopping you from doing so. There is still ample opportunity to do so.

I did not say but could have that I have personally traveled a good bit of the coast of Queensland even though it did not include a visit to Fraser Island. It did include a visit to Magnetic Island north of Fraser Island.

--- End quote ---

i am sorry for beging donkey

BayBay:
I've been to Fraser Island and I know for a fact that 4WDriving there is really hard! If they did indeed finish in Fraser Island it could be a leg full of frustration and position changing  :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version