The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia 2 LOCATION Spoilers

<< < (4/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks wang! :hearts:

I have invited him to come over here! You need to log in to FB to see it.

Credit to Victor A. Lagana for the fabulous pic!

RichInSydney:
Some location spoilers about Philippines. Possibly the first leg as it is near Manila?

"Amazing race have been here b4. In Laguna- my province :)) they went 2 Victoria &called it giant Duck??"

Dom:

--- Quote from: RichInSydney on November 26, 2011, 03:59:14 AM ---Some location spoilers about Philippines. Possibly the first leg as it is near Manila?

"Amazing race have been here b4. In Laguna- my province :)) they went 2 Victoria &called it giant Duck??"

--- End quote ---

This is referring to TAR 5, which went to Victoria in Laguna. The giant duck sits near the site of the famous ox Detour.

RichInSydney:

--- Quote from: Dom El on November 26, 2011, 04:06:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: RichInSydney on November 26, 2011, 03:59:14 AM ---Some location spoilers about Philippines. Possibly the first leg as it is near Manila?

--- End quote ---

This is referring to TAR 5, which went to Victoria in Laguna. The giant duck sits near the site of the famous ox Detour.

--- End quote ---
Oh okay sorry. I belive you have been in contact with her? So is she saying they came to her town? Or just Philippines in general?

Dom:
Oh no, its just in Season 5 they went to Victoria, Laguna and did a Detour where they referred to the 'giant duck', which I'm guessing is a name the locals don't use. So I'm assuming that's what she's talking about when she says 'Amazing race have been here b4'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version