General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Once Upon A Time.....

<< < (14/16) > >>

David:
I started the series again, am in 1x06. I still remember things, but didn't want to resume with S03 before remembering everything that has happened in Storybrooke until now haha.

Glamazon Racer:
GLAM enjoy <3

stekay:
Just reached the halfway point in S4 ending w/ the Snow Queen's story. I liked how it came full circle in the end although it was a little underwhelming.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: SteKay on March 23, 2016, 06:05:44 PM ---Just reached the halfway point in S4 ending w/ the Snow Queen's story. I liked how it came full circle in the end although it was a little underwhelming.

--- End quote ---

IKR, loved the Frozen plot but felt that midseason finale had waaaaay too many ex machinas for my taste.

stekay:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on March 24, 2016, 10:59:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on March 23, 2016, 06:05:44 PM ---Just reached the halfway point in S4 ending w/ the Snow Queen's story. I liked how it came full circle in the end although it was a little underwhelming.

--- End quote ---

IKR, loved the Frozen plot but felt that midseason finale had waaaaay too many ex machinas for my taste.

--- End quote ---

I agree with this! It was a nice story I just think they could've gone a better way around coming full circle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version