General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Once Upon A Time.....

<< < (2/16) > >>

theamazingracer21:
Love the show. I download from the US.

In Australia OUAT and TAR are on the same network so no chance of a timeslot colision.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on November 28, 2012, 11:21:59 PM ---Love the show. I download from the US.

In Australia OUAT and TAR are on the same network so no chance of a timeslot colision.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, me too - I have a lot of American shows to view on Mondays here... :P

And OUAT is on twice a week in aus at the moment, so that is awesome too! :hrt:

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: racer on December 02, 2012, 07:21:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on November 28, 2012, 11:21:59 PM ---Love the show. I download from the US.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I wish 7 could be that comitted to TAR

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on December 02, 2012, 11:28:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: racer on December 02, 2012, 07:21:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I wish 7 could be that comitted to TAR

--- End quote ---

Me too! :lol:

Flamant:

--- Quote from: racer on November 27, 2012, 09:33:24 AM ---This show is just getting so unbelievably good! At the present moment, it is currently my #1 show (although TAR will get back to #1 as soon as they come up with a better season :P) because it is just so full of drama and unexpected twists and turns!

--- End quote ---
This :cmaslol

Wanted to start watching a tv show last summer, tried this, and got hooked.
Sometimes it can get a bit cheesy, the special effects are not that awesome (for example the Talahassee episode), and sometimes it can seem a bit rushed (Red killing her mother just after meeting her five seconds before).

But what I love about this show is how they are able to connect all the fairytales together. And the acting is also amazing. I simply LOVE Regina & Rumple.
I can't wait for it to restart after Xmas :cmas9

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version